Event Name: Miami Hospitality Suppliers Expo
Category: Business Services
Event Date: 18 – 20 January, 2022
Location: Miami Airport Convention Center, Miami, Florida, USA
Organizer: Asia America Trade Show
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
We welcome you to Miami, the greatest Hospitality market in the world. World class in everything: Suppliers to hotels, resorts, restaurants, clubs, sports facilities & spas, apparel & convenience stores and the top export and import trade and tourism markets in the world and you are part of it.
See you at the show – Miami Hospitality Suppliers Expo 2022!
If you buy, sell, import, export or service the following for the National & International Hospitality Industry:
Furniture, All Amenity Products, Food Processing, Food and Beverages, Bakery and Cooking Equipment, Housekeeping, Refrigeration, Lobby & Room Decoration, Maintenance & Janitorial, Domestic and Import Wines & Spirits, Plates & Glassware, Registration Systems and Software, POS Systems, Duty Free Shops, Hotel Sports, Surf, Gyms and Golf and Recreational Equipment & Facilities, Hotel Stores for Sportswear, Beachwear, Leisure Apparel & Convenience, Gift & Souvenir Stores, LED Lighting, Event Sound and Staging, Conference Audio Visual, Spas, Hotel Salons, Pools & Patio, Uniforms, Travel Goods & Luggage, Vending and Ice Machines, Linen and Towels, Glassware, China and Cookware, Laundry Equipment, Kitchen Facilities, In House & In Room Communication Systems, Security, Cellular and Parking Systems, Appliances, Bath Products, Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Cashless Payment Charging Stations, Trays, Containers, Bumper Guards, Textiles, Carpet & Rugs, Housewares, Suppliers to Adult Care Communities and residencies, Social Media Management, Heat & Air Conditioning, Freight & Shipping Services and more.
Why Miami Hospitality Suppliers Expo…
Why buyers from the Caribbean, Central and South America prefer to buy in Miami.
- Convenience of Language: (easy access to translators).
- Location: Miami is considered the city for international trade from the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Cost factor: costs less to get to Miami from the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Banking infrastructure (116 banks in Miami alone).
- Family ties (almost all business people from Latin America and the Caribbean have connections for follow up business).
- Featuring the finest Hospitality Suppliers for Hotels, Restaurants, Resorts, Night Clubs, Bars, Business and Corporate: Miami has over 6000 exporters and importers
- Representatives and Distributors: Miami is the perfect place to find reps and distributors
- Access to documentation: All documentation needed for international business transactions can be done through all the Caribbean and Latin American consulates and commercial offices located in Miami Florida.
- Excellent shipping: All major freight forwarders, logistics, Air cargo and all export /import services direct to these countries are done easily out of Miami
- Convenience of Direct Air: Travel to and from the Caribbean and Latin America is convenient and economical with many flights daily to over 43 countries.
- Time factor: Business people can fly to Miami and be back in their country almost the same day.
- Easy Access to Products and buyers.
- Confidence: Companies that exhibit demonstrate their willingness to go to where it is convenient for the buyer. This fact is highly appreciated by the Caribbean and Latin American buyer and a valuable sales tool for the exhibitor.
- 13.3 Million Visitors: to Miami Beach Florida annually. Billions of dollars in annual sales.
Since Miami is the Hub of the Americas and the amount of exports and imports that go through the Ports of Miami and Ft Lauderdale are ranked among the top in the world, what better place to do business, attendees from Large and medium Latin American and Caribbean companies and from over 2000 business to business associations, major retailers, export / import organizations, chambers of commerce, importers, hospitality distributors, wholesalers, suppliers, national and local governments, large and medium size enterprises, procurement offices, private industry and major retailers. Further contacts will be made through the commercial offices of the United States, the news media and personal trade missions as well as pre-show sales pieces, brochures, flyers and posters send by direct mail to all of these countries. Hospitality products of choice for importers to these regions. We are opening the doors to emerging markets of South, Central America, the Caribbean and Brazil by preparing a launching platform for Companies seeking these emerging markets.
Considering the ease at which business is done in English, Spanish and other languages throughout South Florida, it is easy to see why Miami has become a major trade center. Buyers are eagerly looking for new business opportunities. Now is the time to plant new seeds, make first contact and bring these international companies and importers under your wing.
Keep in mind that Florida alone has over 6,000 exporters who may need new products and general merchandise to offer to their clients. They want to buy at competitive prices and thousands of companies from Florida, who will be very anxious to meet manufacturers and new suppliers. If you are looking to make a small investment to open or increase your sales into these huge markets then this is your trade show.
This new generation of entrepreneurs is very savvy. They like to do business where they feel comfortable; Miami. These buyers appreciate it when U.S. or international companies make an effort to come to them in their own environment. Miami is geared to support the needs of multinational as well as domestics companies through the services that each Latin American and Caribbean country has to offer at their commercial offices.
In closing: We offer a concentrated hospitality business to business platform offering exhibitors the opportunity to reach 43 countries in one place at one time. After 25 years of producing trade shows in Miami and targeting this region of the world, we can offer what very few trade shows can, expertise in closing the circle between manufacturer, Enterprise, distributor, wholesaler, importer, exporter. We are targeting precisely the kind of business buyer and partner that fits your criteria.
Prepare in advance to reach your targeted buyers. A strategic location and a business to business environment and at a very cost-effective booth rate.. So if you are thinking of expanding your business in Latin America and the Caribbean and the US, look at the potential that we offer.