Event Name: Intra-African Trade Fair
Category: Business Services
Event Date: 21 – 27 November, 2023
Location: Abidjan Exhibition Center – Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Organizer: African Export Import Bank, Cairo, Egypt
Phone: +27 (0) 11 549 8300
Timings: 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Building bridges for a successful AfCFTA
The African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), in collaboration with the African Union and AfCFTA Secretariat, brings you the 3rd Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF 2023), to be hosted by the Government of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire in Abidjan. IATF 2023 will provide a unique and valuable platform for businesses to access an integrated African market of over 1.3 billion people with a GDP of over US$3 trillion created under the African Continental Free Trade Area.
6 reasons to attend Intra-African Trade Fair 2023
Make truly valuable business connections
Meaningful networking to take your business to the next level. IATF facilitates meetings and networking opportunities with major African trade actors (B2B, B2C, and B2G) and political stakeholders – all ready to make a deal. Accelerate your reach into African markets:
- Speed face-to-face networking sessions
- Hosted Buyers Programme
- Online business match-making programme
Learn more about the benefits of exhibiting, as well as example packages and testimonials from satisfied exhibitors.
A unique chance to meet:
- Governments from 55 African countries
- Selected Hosted Buyers
- Product Manufacturers
Strengthen your business with a mark of quality
Attending IATF is a true mark of quality – every attendee will be able to showcase their attendance with an official certificate of participation. Your clients will be able to recognize your credentials all year round.
A concrete opportunity for trade
IATF is the only pan-African B2B cross-sector trade fair. It’s an unrivalled opportunity for African buyers and sellers to meet and explore business opportunities – and attracts investors and trade organisations from all over the world. We support you to do business and finalize deals.
Free year-round business platform: Intra-African Trade Fair 2023
You’ll also get access to IATF Virtual, the year-round platform that allows you to track every lead, interaction and inquiry, making follow-ups easier and more convenient.
Showcasing the best of African business
IATF’s attendees will see the best that Africa has to offer, courtesy of a rich and varied events programme.
IATF 2023 will feature key leading African and international speakers, and a range of events dealing with African trade and investment. Look out for dedicated sessions and training workshops covering exporting, standards, and marketing.
And with Creative Africa Nexus showcasing the brightest artists in arts and crafts, film, music, and fashion, IATF 2023 will also be a haven for the curious and innovative.
Hosted in innovative and dynamic Kigali
We are delighted that the second IATF will take place in Kigali, Rwanda. Kigali is a dynamic, creative and progressive city, known for its creative startups and tech hubs and supported by an encouraging investment climate.
Why Exhibit @ Intra-African Trade Fair 2023?
The AFREXIMBANK Intra-African Trade Fair will provide sponsors with a marketing opportunity to create a high-proa elfissociation. It is a way to develop relationships from which both parties can benet dna tfio ensure that all possible opportunities are pursued.
The 2023 Intra-African Trade Fair is unique in Africa, consisting of a 7-day trade show that provides a platform for sharing trade, investment and market information and enabling buyers and sellers, investors and countries to meet, discuss and conclude business deals. It provides an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their goods and services, engage in Business to Business (B2B) exchanges and conclude business deals.
IATF provides a platform for entry into a single market of over one billion people joined together under the African Continental Free Trade Area.
The objectives of the Intra-African Trade Fair 2023 include:
- To bring together continental and global players to showcase and exhibit their goods and services, and to explore business and investment opportunities in Africa
- To serve as a marketplace where buyers and sellers of goods and services meet and explore business opportunities
- To provide a platform for B2B exchanges and development of business opportunities
- To share trade, investment and market information with stakeholders including investors, SMEs, the informal sector, Africans in Diaspora, and to identify solutions to address the challenges affecting intra-African trade
- For Afreximbank and other financial institutions, to share information about their trade nance and trade facilitation interventions that will support intra-African trade
- To discuss topical issues affecting intra-African trade and provide practical and effective solutions
- To deploy multi-country and multi-company pavilions that will serve as one-stop shop for intra-African trade and investment opportunities in Africa