Event Name: IHGF Delhi Fair Spring
Category: Business Services
Event Date: 30 March – 03 April, 2022
Location: India Exposition Mart Limited – Plot No. 25, 27, 28, 29, Knowledge Park – II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306 India
Organizer: EPCH House, Pocket 6 & 7, Sector ‘C’, LSC, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2022: Event Profile
IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2022 is an international event for handicrafts and arts. The event consists of shows featuring Folk Art Exhibition, Arts & Crafts Exhibition and Exhibition for consumer goods. This event primarily focuses on Gifts and Handicrafts industry. The show includes the ethic culture of various folk tribes all across the globe and creates souvenirs for tourists and visitors. The trade fair promotes educational seminars and shows to educate visitors about various tribes and their customs. It enables more than 2900 exhibitors from all across the globe to market their products and educate people about various folk art and crafts of their regions. This trade show enables the visitors to share the knowledge about tribes and their traditions and create awareness among the general public.
IHGF Delhi 2022 is amongst Asia’s largest gifts & handicrafts fair, held biannually (Spring & Autumn edition) and is organised by Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH).
EPCH, India’s premier export promotion organisation with 10000 member exporters is engaged in trade promotion of handicrafts exports from India. IHGF Delhi 2022 has been the hallmark for growth of the Indian handicrafts sector for over 24 years.
The most significant and distinct sourcing platform in Asia – (IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2022), now gets bigger & bolder, bringing you much more of everything – more space, more exhibitors, more sectors, more enhanced facilities, more days and of course, bringing you a thoughtfully re-conceptualized & renewed IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2018 with 14 clear product categories in enriched display spaces.
The five power packed days with over 2,900 exhibitors, spread over 1,97,000 sq. Metres area, brings you an entire range of Home, Lifestyle & fashion, with traditional artistic finish in perfect harmony with modern designs & contemporary colors. IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2022 is a distinctive business platform for importers, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, fashion designers, potential franchises, mail order companies and a few more to source an unparalleled variety of handicrafts, gifts & lifestyle products, from a cross section of handmade manufacturers from India.
IHGF has carved out its presence in the world market, by offering huge sourcing opportunities to international buyers, agents etc. IHGF Delhi 2022 has now become Asia’s “one stop sourcing event”, since its inception in 1994 while providing extended business platform to small & medium exporters. The hallmark of a successful trade event is its ability to bring a platform wherein markets and people come together in an efficient and highly professional manner. IHGF’s organizers – EPCH, strives to better this ability with each successive edition and IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2022 is a bolder step in this direction.
- House Wares, Decorative And Gifts
- Fashion Jewellery, Accessories, Bags
- Home Textiles, Furnishings – Floor Coverings
- Christmas Decorations, Candles – Incense Sticks
- Cane, Bamboo, Natural Fiber & Eco-friendly Products
- Lamp & Lighting Accessories
IHGF Delhi Fair Spring 2022: Products Profile
- House-ware, Tableware, Kitchenware & Hotel-ware Including EPNS
- Bathroom Accessories
- Lawn, Garden Ornaments & Accessories
- Lamps, Lighting & Accessories
- Furniture, Furniture Hardware & Accessories
- Home Furnishings & Madeups
- Carpets, Rugs & Flooring
- Fashion Jewellery, Bags, Scarves, Tie & Accessories
- Handcrafted Garments Including Chikankari & Zardozi
- Christmas And Festive Decor
- Candles, Incense Sticks, Potpourri & Aromatics
- Decorative, Gifts (Including Corporate Gifts)
- Toys, Sports Goods, Trophies, Hobbies, Educational Games & Do It Yourself
- Cane, Bamboo, Natural Fiber & Eco Friendly Products
- Stationery & Paper Including Handmade Paper Products, Gift-wraps & Ribbons
- Bags, Luggage & Leather Goods
- Pet Accessories