Event Name: Business Women Expo
Category: Business Services
Event Date: 11 – 13 March, 2022
Location: HITEX Exhibition Center – Trade Fair Office Building, Izzathnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084 India
Organizer: Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Ltd. – Trade Fair Office Building, HITEX Exhibition Center, Izzat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084 India
Phone: +914023112121 / 22 / 23
Timings: 9:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Business Women Expo 2022: About The Event
Business Women Expo 2022 will host a mega event for Women, the largest platform in India embarking upon creation of business opportunities, exchanging entrepreneurial ideas, and awarding capable women for their exceptional contribution. This three-day event can be great come back for regaining business acumen and opportunity, both for established and aspiring women entrepreneurs.
It’s a three-day event for the aspiring women entrepreneurs of today’s world. An event to support and empower women at any stage of their professional journey, connect attendees with potential business opportunities, and to help them carve a new chapter in their life and move towards growth and progress. The speakers will be giving some enriching financial advice to women entrepreneurs. Conferences and collaborations will be held to showcase their success stories and business developments.
Presenting India’s Largest Platform for Business Women and Entrepreneurs
Business Women Expo 2022 aims at driving a change and empowering women through multi-stakeholder partnerships. The major focus will be inclined towards equipping women entrepreneurs with business training, mentoring and networking, and boosting local economies.
- Established Women Entrepreneurs
- Aspiring Women Entrepreneurs
- Ambitious And Competent Students
Women in Business:
- Women entrepreneurs have the highest share in micro businesses category
- Of the 63 million entrepreneurs in India, nearly 14% are women
- Indian women-owned businesses provide employment for 14 million people
- About 33% of Indian women entrepreneurs work in the agriculture sector, followed by manufacturing and retail trade
- Women founded/co-founded firms in the top 150 funded list accounted for 16.7% in 2020
- McKinsey Global Institute shows India’s GDP could rise by between 16-60% by 2025 if women participated equally with men in the economy
- 30% of India’s tech workforce is female
- Encouraging Female-run startups have a ripple effect, they tend to hire more women
- To gain maximum prominence through spreading of business acumen to a diversified range of women consumers.
- Interact with abundant customers and upsurge the brand value.
- Network with other business owners, investors and field pioneers.
- Expansion of mileage from media coverage.
- Platform for women entrepreneurs to showcase their businesses to diverse stakeholders.
- Provide an opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs, investors, buyers etc.
- To gain valuable business insights from well recognised women entrepreneurs.
- To create selling opportunities for exhibitors.
- To drive on knowledge sharing in the 3 days conference.
- Advertising opportunity.
- Brand Visibility.
Business Women EXPO Conference!
The conference will act as a business hub for business leaders, seasoned experts, business owners, entrepreneurs and key govt. officials to discuss and identify challenges, brighter opportunities, key government benefits and resources and growth strategies for entrepreneurial ventures. To cater to female entrepreneurs and employees, the sessions will emphasize on the following quest:
- Finding an employer that encourages female leadership.
- Supporting an existing business.
- Launch a new business or franchise.
- Discovering opportunities when returning to work after a career break.
- And effectively building a promising career.
Who Can Exhibit:
- Art & Crafts
- Apparel & Fashion
- Electrical & Electronics Products
- EV Vehicles
- Food & Beverages
- Home & Office Products
- Interior Design and Furniture
- Kids Products
- Kitchen Appliances
- Nutrition, Wellness & Hygiene
- Pet Products
- Publications & Books Owners
- Slimming Beauty & Grooming
- Business Consultants
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Solutions
- Human Resources
- Software Solutions
- Training Services
- Tours & Travels
- Urban Scaping & Flower Decorator
- Women Oriented Hospitals
Exclusive opportunity for:
- Social entrepreneurs
- Women in unconventional business
- Student entrepreneurs
- Self-made business women
- Start-up Pavilion
- Art – entrepreneurship, eco-artists etc.
Who Will Visit:
Profile of Visitors:
- Corporates / Facility Managers
- Purchase Heads from Hospitals
- Restaurants and Hoteliers
- Individual Buyers
- Building Leadership values in women
- Supporting existing businesses
- Launching a new business or franchise
- Discovering opportunities after a career break
- Effectively building a promising career / Panel discussion