Event Name: Mega Clima Kenya
Category: Building Construction
Event Date: 08 – 10 November 2021
Location: Sarit Expo Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
Organizer: ElanExpo, Yıldız Posta Caddesi No: 30/11, Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 273 18 18
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Bringing together experts and decision makers, these exhibitions will address the collaboration opportunities between local and the global HVAC+R (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) sector players in the most developing regions.
Mega Clima Kenya 2021: Event Profile
The demand for HVAC products in Africa market is mainly driven by factors such as rising population, developments in the residential markets, and growing commercial and industrial units, increasing consumer demands for low-cost, energy efficient products. Mega Clima Kenya 2021 family with its 4 great specialized exhibitions will generate strong figures and be a trusted source of development for the industrial sector, organized by ELAN EXPO, the exhibitions will definitely connect people with innovative and high-technology products.
After the successful years with Elan Expo’s experience in HVACR sector, and lengthy discussions with the industry regarding the need for a focused HVACR event in Nairobi – Kenya, we have responded and will launch 2nd edition of Mega Clima Kenya 2021 from 08 – 10 November, 2021. East Africa’s capital and main financial hub, Nairobi will provide the perfect platform to take the event to a higher level.
“Refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heating sector”
The three-day annual shows, considered as their own region’s largest industry platform. Manufacturers, distributors and many other brands have already reserved their places at the show, with many companies expecting to unveil all-new HVACR products and latest technology.
Mega Clima Kenya 2021: Why Exhibit?
A KEY REGIONAL PLAYER IN EAST AFRICA
Kenya is a major communications and logistics hub, with an important Indian Ocean port and strategic land borders with Ethiopia, South Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, and Somalia. Kenya has been described as “the cradle of humanity”.
AFRICA – ONE OF THE LARGEST COMMERCIAL MARKET
Africa is one of the largest commercial markets for refrigeration and air conditioning units. In East Africa, Kenya imported $48 million worth of units last year, up from $11.9 million 10 years ago. The country has in the past few years experienced a property boom with contractors taking advantage of the vertical space for more returns from commercial and residential commercialization leading to demand of single unit air conditioners and chillers as opposed to several units.
Mega Clima Kenya 2021: Exhibitors Profile
VENTILATION & AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Air conditioner units
- Fan coils
- Air filters
- Air ducts
- Heat pumps
HEATING SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT:
- Interior heaters
- Wall hung boilers
- Alternative & renewable energy
- Hot water heaters
- Electric heaters
REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS AND COMPONENTS:
- Cooling towers
- Close-circuit liquid refrigeration system
- Cold rooms
- Refrigeration compressors
- Refrigeration components
- Installation components
- LPG and LNG systems
- Installation armatures
- Water counters
- Fire installation components
WATER PURIFICATION, TREATMENT SYSTEMS AND EQUIPMENT INSULATION MATERIALS SERVICE GROUPS:
- Mechanical, installation design & application
- Certification services
Mega Clima Kenya 2021: Why Visit?
- Discover new & trendy products
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners
- Network with your peers from across the country & around the world
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing market trends
- Engage with your industry community locally
- Government Authorities
- Local Governorate
- Municipality officials
- Ministry representatives from Central Government
- Local businessmen
- International companies representatives located in region
- Decision-makers from neighboring countries
- Architects and engineers
- Property developers, owners / landlords, and managers
- Building materials distributors
- Builder’s merchants, Building contractors, and tradesmen
- Manufacturers of construction products and machinery
- Public building administrations and government agencies