Event Name: Construct Iraq
Category: Building Construction
Event Date: 24 – 27 May, 2022
Location: Erbil International Fairground, Erbil, Iraq
Organizer: HAGE – Adnan Kahveci Mah. Yavuz Sultan Selim Bulv. Perlavista Residence A Blok No:1/A D:107 Beykent-Beylikdüzü / Istanbul
Phone: +90 212 275 42 05
Timings: 11:00 AM – 19:00 PM
Reconstruct Iraq is the most comprehensive construction exhibition in Iraq. It’s being organized with the support of Iraqi government authorities. All the time saving exhibition services are provided by the organizer such as stand construction, shipping, accommodation etc.
- Exhibition: Construct Iraq Erbil
- Exhibition Description: International Trade Fair for Construction Industry
- Website: constructiraq.net
- Visiting Hours: 11.00 – 19.00
- Venue: Erbil International Fair / IRAQ
- Expected Exhibitors in 2022: 150
- Organizers: So Fuar
Construct Iraq Figures:
- Number of editions organized: 4
- Total exhibition space: 10.000 sqm
- The number of exhibitors in 2021 edition: 88
- The origin of the exhibitors in 2021 exhibition: Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Turkey and United Arab Emirates
- Total number of visitors from outside of Erbil: 1661
- Total number of visitors : 4509
- Building Materials and Technologies
- Contracting Services
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) and Pump Systems
Iraq Construction Industry:
- The local manufacturing of building materials is insufficient, the materials are being provided by import.
- The main suppliers of cement are Turkey and Iran.
- In the Ceramic Industry Spain and Turkey’s products are preferred, wheras in sanitary whereas; Egypt, UAE, and Turkey’s products are most sought after.
- Apart from Turkish products, products from Italy, Greece, China and Pakistan are also generally available.
- Iraq is in need of the construction of nearly 2 million new houses.
- The total length of Iraq’s highways is 42,000 km, 85% of which are asphalt roads.
- According to the Ministry of Transport, a total amount of $ 40 billion investment is required for the renewal of the transport infrastructure and the elimination of deficiencies.
- It is planned that the Arabian Gulf will serve as a docking station for ships coming from China and have their goods exported to Europe via Turkey.