Date: 21 – 23 October, 2020
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: ITECA Caspian – 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 10 19
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
BakuBuild – Azerbaijan International Construction Exhibition
BakuBuild 2020: Event Profile
BakuBuild 2020 is Azerbaijan’s largest and best-know trade exhibition, showcasing the full spectrum of products for the country’s ever-growing construction, building and interiors market.
Azerbaijan has remained one of the most stable and fastest-growing economies in the CIS. Furthermore, numerous infrastructure projects are currently taking place, with the country forecast to become such metropolis as the UAE or Singapore.
This presents invaluable opportunities for international industry players looking to invest in this fast-growing market.
BakuBuild 2020: Why Exhibit?
Exhibitions occupy a special place in the marketing and communications strategy of any company. There is no other means of communication which can be approached so individually and nowhere else it is possible to provide face to face negotiation with customers, bringing into play all the five senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell) to make them aware of their need for information or, in some cases, to satisfy an existing need for such information.
A specialized industrial exhibition is a place for bringing all its branches together and offered opportunities are almost limitless. In any successful business getting in touch with customers is a key strategic factor in both international and local markets. Another advantage of taking part in an exhibition is that it affords an opportunity to maintain contacts with existing clients. Researches of the exhibitions prove that “exhibiting goods at a trade fair influences purchasing decisions six times more than any other method and people remember exhibitions longer than adverts”. Statistics prove that 57 percent of buyers purchase goods and services at exhibitions and 90 percent of visitors use the information they obtain at exhibitions when making decisions about buying certain goods or services.
Among the advantages of taking part in an exhibition is that a company attracts attention to its goods – and not just the attention of the specific group of people visiting the exhibition, but also of the media and of the state structures. It also offers them quantitatively and qualitatively excellent contacts with the targeted group at a relatively low cost.
Exhibitions afford the most direct form of sales: face to face with potential clients and suppliers. The cost of conducting business through exhibitions is almost half of that (45 percent) of using more traditional direct sales methods. Given the estimated cost of one visitor, the costs of exhibiting are considerably lower than those of any other form of advertising.
To sum up, exhibitions offer participants many advantages, including:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
BakuBuild 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Cement, concrete, mixtures, finishing materials
- Brick, building blocks
- Wood materials and products / doors, windows, accessories
- Ceramic tiles, stone
- Floor coverings
- Paints, varnishes, impregnations, coatings, wallpaper, building chemistry
- Glass, building plastic
- wall tiles for bathroom and kitchen
- sanitary ceramics and sanitary ware
- bathroom furniture
- showers and hydromassage cabins
- accessories for the bathroom and shower
Roofing and Insulation
- Roof (metal tile, polymer-sand tile, ceramic, bitumen, polymeric, etc., slate, corrugated board, etc.)
- Waterproofing materials
- Heat, sound-proof materials
Interiors. Decoration materials. Design
- Wall panels
- Ceilings and ceiling systems
- Flooring: parquet, laminated, cork, wooden, glass
- Carpets and carpeting
- Doors and locks
- Natural and artificial stone
- Curtains, cornices, blinds
- Decorative textiles
- Interior items and decor
- Interior solutions. Design
Paints, varnishes and coatings
- Interior paints
- Decorative coatings
- Facade paints
- Industrial paints and technologies
- Powder coatings
- Varnishes and protective coatings
- Primers and putties
- Equipment for painting
Landscape architecture and design
- Small architectural forms
- Alpine hills
- Flower beds and flower gardens
- Stony gardens
- Stairs and steps
- Communication systems
- Children’s playgrounds
- Garden equipment, equipment and inventory
- Equipment for outdoor lighting
- Planting material
Cottages (Wooden houses. Log buildings. Frame houses. Baths. Pergolas)
Facades, Windows, Doors
- Window, plastic, PVC and glass technology
- Facade materials and technologies
- Fences, gates and automation systems
Construction equipment and technologies
- Engineering of constructions
- Metalworking machines
- Welding equipment
- Electrical equipment
- Machines and special equipment
- Compressor equipment
- Equipment for the production of building materials
- Drilling equipment
- Concrete mixers
- Equipment for finishing and construction works
- Instrumentation in construction
- Auxiliary building structures
Rolled metal products
- Metal structures, frameworks and systems in construction (sandwich panels, full-height buildings)
- Steel galvanized corrugated board, carrying metal structures (columns, beams, trusses, ties, girders)
- Rolled metal products
- Energy Saving Technologies
- Alternative heat, water, power supply
Construction and special equipment
- Bulldozers, excavators, loaders, digging and leveling machines, asphalt pavers
- Hinged working equipment
- Construction and special transport
- Lifting equipment, cranes, conveyors
- Spare parts and components for machines and mechanisms
- Equipment and systems for demolition
- Technics for processing reinforced concrete
- Equipment for piling works
Light and electrical products
- Electrical equipment
- Electro adjusting products and accessories
- Cable production
- LED products
- Electricity meters
BakuBuild 2020: Visitors Profile
- Heads of construction companies
- Purchasing managers of construction companies
- Representative offices of foreign companies engaged in construction field
- Distributors and retailers of construction materials
- Distributors and retailers of architectural engineering
- Heads of engineering and metallurgical plants
- Engineering Managers
- Engineers Architects
- Representatives of government agencies
- Designers Site Engineers
- Heads of Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) Departments of oil, medical companies and travel complexes
- Heads of Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM) Departments of banks and other financial institutions
- Technical department of sports complexes
- Diplomatic Corps