Event Name: Sea-Air-Space
Category: Arms and Ammunition
Event Date: 03 – 06 April, 2022
Location: Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center – 201 Waterfront St, Oxon Hill, Maryland 20745 USA
Organizer: Navy League of the United States, 2300 Wilson Blvd, Suite 200, Arlington, Virginia 22201 USA
Phone: (203) 491-2400
Timings: 08:00 AM – 18:00 PM
US Navy League’s Global Maritime Expo
Sea-Air-Space 2022: Event Profile
Sea-Air-Space 2022 is Exhibition and Conference. Sea-Air-Space 2022 to be held on 03 – 06 April, 2022. It is on Airspace Active duty, agents of national and international sea services, reserve U.S. Military, arms and ammunition, finances, key government officials, food and beverage providers
What is the Sea-Air-Space Exposition?
The Navy League’s Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event located in the heart of Washington, DC. Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League’s mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
- 327 dynamic, innovative and sophisticated defense and maritime industry exhibits displaying the latest in technology and equipment.
- Abundant opportunities to learn about, test and see the most advanced military equipment.
- Professional development sessions featuring:
- High level discussions on important strategic policy issues
- The most up-to-the-minute developments in policy, programs and needs for the maritime services.
- Panelists from the U.S. Departments of Defense, Homeland Security and State; the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard; and the Maritime Administration.
- Daily exhibit hall floor speaker sessions featuring:
- Tactical, real-life application perspectives.
- Speakers represent each of the sea services from the program level.
- Discussions of technology, programs and products currently in use.
- Discussions of technology applications and needs for the future.
The Sea-Air-Space 2022 Exposition will continue to support the mission of the Navy League and lead the way as “THE” Exposition to attend each year to display the most current information and technology relevant to maritime policy
Sea-Air-Space 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Airspace Active duty, agents of national and international sea services, reserve U.S. Military, arms and ammunition, finances, key government officials, food and beverage providers
Representatives of foreign embassies, Representatives of exhibiting companies, Navy League members, state and local government employees, Members of Congress.