Event Name: MADESIGN Expo
Category: Architecture and Designing
Event Date: 07 – 09 December, 2021
Location: O.F.E.C., Rue Tiznit, Face à la Mosquée Hassan II, Casablanca, Morocco
Organizer: Elan Expo, Ayyildiz Sitesi, A Blok, 30/11, Gayrettepe – Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
International interior design, decoration and furniture exhibition
Experience. High Profit. Inspiration. Quality Business Networking.
After 3 years break to the Madesign Expo Casablanca, Elan Expo is on the stage again with the 4th edition of Decoration Expo; MADESIGN. With the Elan Expo’s 4 years experience in Morocco’s Decoration market and 10 years general experience in this country Madesign is the best opportunity to enter North Africa’s most attractive decoration market. The 3 days annual exhibition will provide you develop your business, discover new designs and innovations, meet the designers, distributors, potential partners, customers and buyers. Be seen at the region’s leading most comprehensive event. Discover how much business Madesign Expo Casablanca can unlock for you.
MADESIGN Expo Casablanca 2021: Why Exhibit?
- Annually Increasing Construction Numbers; Moroccan Construction Sector is annually growing to supply the demand of increasing population. Every year approximately 170.000 new houses and offices are built.
- Touristic Hub; Morocco, which hosts an average of 10 million tourists annually with its 190.000 bed capacity hotels in many touristic cities such as Casablanca, Fes, Marrakech, Agadir, and more. In order to meet the increasing tourism demands, new hotels, cafes and restaurants are opened every year.
- Moroccan Government Initiatives: Government has a policy of encouraging foreign companies to invest more in Morocco via free-trade areas, many of which have tax exemptions.
- Africa’s Second Most Attractive Investment Country; Morocco was declared as the continent’s second most attractive investment destination in the 2018 Africa Investment Index (AII) compiled by Quantum Global Research Lab thanks to its receptive business environment, low-risk profile, and strong social capital.
- Right Time to Find Perfect Business Partners; During the 3 days annual exhibition, exhibitor companies will meet with their target customers, partners, suppliers, and investors through B2B meetings.
MADESIGN Expo Casablanca 2021: Why Visit?
Do you want to see the latest designs, furniture, home appliances, kitchen and bathroom products and many more? Then Madesign Expo Casablanca is the best place in Casablanca for it. Madesign Expo Casablanca is an annual platform where top brands showcase and launch their latest products and where top architects, interior designers, developers, hospitality buyers, procurement companies, retailers, media and a design-loving public invited.
- Come and see the newest trends in North Africa’s Interior Design, Textile, Decoration and Furniture sector; cabinet and dining, beds, kitchen, bathroom & bedroom furniture, mirrors, art, lightning, decorative accessories and more
- Connect with new suppliers, customers, and business partners
- Experience the most relaxed, qualified, friendly and easy to visit interior designs show
- Get the chance to meet a large number of local and international companies
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Network with your peers from across Morocco and around the world
- Feel the unique, up-to-the minute exhibition space, right in the heart of the magnificent city
Elan Expo was founded in 1997 and now manages over 30 market-leading B2B events in up to 8 countries each year. Headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, it is currently active in Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Kenya, Morocco, Iran, Iraq, Tanzania and Algeria.
Elan Expo employees over 90 people who are passionate about the communities that they serve and skilled at creating the ideal circumstances for relationships to develop, knowledge to be gleaned and deals to be done by the departments of sales, marketing, B2B, visitor promotions, project, finance and advertising.
Elan Expo’s operation is active in exhibitions with the multiple sectors such as Real Estate & Investment, Construction & Building Materials, Furniture & Decoration, Food &Agriculture, Beauty & Cosmetic, Fashion & Textile, Healthcare & Medical Products, HVAC, Landscape & Urban, Municipality & City Planning, and LED & Advertising.
Elan Expo’s knowledge of communities they serve, their ability to attract the right people and their skill of curating the physical space and creating memorable experiences bring thousands of like-minded people together. It is the shared experience and the opportunities to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.