Event Name: Construct Canada
Category: Architecture and Designing
Date: 02 – 04 December 2022
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), 255 Front St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 2W6 Canada
Organizer: Informa Markets – Canada, 1200-20 Eglinton Ave W, PO Box 2055, Toronto ON M4R 1K8 Canada
Phone: (416) 512-0203
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Canada’s Largest Exposition on Buildings Design and Construction
Construct Canada 2022: Event Profile
Construct Canada 2022 (Part of The Buildings Show) provides an unforgettable experience as North America’s largest event for products, services, educational programming and professional networking. We’ve been proud to host this spectacular event for the design, construction and property management communities for the past 30 years.
New in 2022, Buildings Connect, presented by Colliers Proptech Accelerator powered by Techstars, will be showcased across all market sectors of The Buildings Show. Explore technology innovations and connect with transformation influencers at Construct Canada 2022 and PM Expo in the South Building and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo and World of Concrete Toronto Pavilion in the North Building.
Construct Canada 2022 will leave you with the tools needed to sharpen your skills and continue your professional development. North America’s largest annual exposition, networking and educational event for design, architecture, construction and real estate.
Construct Canada 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Products & Services for the following:
- Interior Design
- Advanced Construction Technology
- Building Automation Controls & Systems
- Building Supply
- Wood Products
- Windows & Doors
- Solariums & Skylights Wood Products
- Waste Management
- Equipment & Hardware
- Steel & Metal Products
- Security & Life Safety
- Restoration Products & Services
- Retrofit & Renovation of Buildings
- Property & Asset Management Services
Boost your business with face to face contact and grow your client base through:
- Increased market share
- Engaging and interactive exhibits
- Designated networking spaces & meeting lounges
- New product showcases
- Thought leadership opportunities
Construct Canada 2022: Why Exhibit!
Reasons Why Your Company Should Exhibit
- Make face-to-face contact with builders, developers, contractors, engineers, architects, specifiers, building owners and property managers.
- 59% of marketing executives said the unique value of exhibitions is access to a large number of prospects and customers over a very short time. *Statistic from the Changing Environment of Exhibitions Study
- Generate highly-targeted leads with qualified and serious buyers and decision-makers to help increase sales.
- Build a more established and qualified brand.
- Discover your next new partnership or business opportunity.
- Launch new products and unveil new marketing strategies through engaging exhibits, in-booth demonstrations and expert-led seminars.
- Renew personal contact with existing and former clients.
- Secure a prime location in the newly energized floor plan.