Event Name: FarmTech Asia Raipur
Category: Agriculture and Forestry
Event Date: 03 – 06 October, 2021
Location: Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Organizer: Brahmani Events & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. – 10, Local Road, Mahavir Smruti Society, Sarvodaya Nagar, Ghatlodiya, Ahmedabad 380061 Gujarat
Phone: +91 90819 20200, +91 99245 55715
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Welcome To FarmTech Asia Raipur 2021
FarmTech Asia Raipur 2021, an Agriculture Exhibition and Conference is being organized during 03 – 06 October, 2021 at Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. FarmTech Asia Raipur 2021 is being organized with an aim to provide the best platform for Agriculture Industry Stakeholders.
Key Features of FarmTech Asia Raipur 2021
- Exhibition on Latest Technology of Agriculture, Dairy and Livestock Industry
- Technical Seminar and Conference on Agriculture, Dairy and Livestock Industry with Technical Support from Rajmata Vijayraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (RVSKVV, an Agriculture University of Madhya Pradesh)
- Agricultural and Livestock Scientists from Agriculture College of Indore and other Campuses of Madhya Pradesh and Industry Experts from Other States of India are expected to speak over various important topics of the Industry for the attendees
- Expecting Visitors from more than 10 States of India
- Expected Visitors: Agricultural Progressive Farmers, Dairy and Livestock Progressive Farmers, Wholesaler / Retailers, Distributors / Dealers, Government Officials, Association Heads and Officials, Farmer’s Welfare Associations and Foundations
- Perfect Platform for B2B, B2C and Exim Inquiries
Why Agriculture Exhibition in Chhattisgarh?
Agriculture Industry in Chhattisgarh
FarmTech Asia Raipur 2021 is a complete Agriculture Exhibition, which attempts to cover Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry and Agro Processing Industry Technologies.
The State has a huge forest cover amounting to almost 46% of the total land, which contributes to a very healthy and fertile state of soil for Agriculture. Due to Favorable climatic conditions and soil type, the state is considered to be a leading producer of Rice, Paddy, Jwar, Groundnut, Gram, Oilseeds and Wheat in the country.
Chhattisgarh has received Krishi Karman Award for producing highest Rice during 2010-11. And the state is famously known as Rice Bowl of India.
Agri Exhibition, Agriculture Expo, Agriculture conference in Raipur, Chhattisgarh
FarmTech Asia 2021 is going to get organised Agriculture exhibition, Agriculture conference, Agri expo during Feb, 2021 at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Horticulture is a significant part of agriculture industry in Chhattisgarh. Aromatic Plants, Flowers, and Medicinal Plants form the key component of horticulture in the state.
Chhattisgarh has also shown remarkable growth in accepting Animal Husbandry as their occupation. Along with increasing livestock, production of Dairy Products, Poultry, Wool and Aquaculture had shown remarkable growth.
Inspite of such positive scenarios, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Aquaculture contributed only 18% of GDP during 2009-10. Farm Mechanization, Modernization and adoption of Best Practices can further strengthen the complete Farming Industry contribution, in Chhattisgarh’s Economy.
FarmTech Asia Raipur 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Agriculture Machinery
- Agriculture Equipment
- Agricultural Departments
- Horticulture and Floriculture
- Greenhouse and Polyhouse Technology
- Pipes and Pumps
- Packaging Technology
- Solar Products& Solutions
- Consultancy Firms
- Tractors and Attachments
- Government Departments and Bodies
- Irrigation and Water Harvesting
- Agricultural Logistics
- Tyres Manufacturers
- Agricultural Inputs
- Organic Products
- Fertilizers and Chemicals
- Gardening and Landscaping
- Agricultural Spare Parts
- Plasticulture and Tissue Culture
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- IT & Software Solution Provider
- Pre to Post Harvest Treatments
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farming Turn Key Projects
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farming Technologies and Equipment
- Feed and Feed Additives
- Veterinary Products & Surgical
- Agricultural Progressive Farmers
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farmers
- Industrialist, Traders and Manufacturers
- Suppliers, Dealer and Distributors
- Wholesaler and Retailer
- Agronomists and Expert Researchers
- Agents, Contractors and Consultants
- Government Authorities
- Associations Heads
- Farm Owners
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Heads