Event Name: Caspian Agro
Category: Agriculture and Forestry
Event Date: 10 – 12 June, 2021
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: Caspian Event Organisers, 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 1000, +994 12 404 1001
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
14th Azerbaijan International Agriculture Exhibition
Caspian Agro 2021: Event Profile
Caspian Agro 2021 is a major regional forum for the producers of agricultural products and foodstuffs. It is one of the most popular and well publicized exhibitions in the region and is designed to promote sustainable agriculture, the implementation of advanced technologies in the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the exchange of best practices, and to strengthen mutually beneficial business ties between local and foreign farmers. Exhibitors will have the perfect opportunity to meet with other participants and visitors, including importers, exporters, distributors, and representatives of the wholesale and retail trades.
The Caspian Agr0 will promote the stable development of agriculture in the region, the technical implementation of progressive technologies into the agro-industrial complex of Republic of Azerbaijan, the good practice exchange, strengthening of business mutually beneficial ties between local and foreign agrarians
Caspian Agro 2021 is the 14th Azerbaijan International Agriculture Exhibition will be held for three days from 10 – 12 June, 2021 at Baku Expo Center. The show provide the opportunity to find out about goods or services, to meet their producers or providers face to face. Here you can see products in action and ask exhibitors a multiplicity of questions about their products. They will not only share with you their experience but may become your useful partners and colleagues.
Caspian Agro 2021: Exhibitors profile
- Agricultural machinery
- Agricultural premises
- Agricultural landscape
- Innovative technology in agriculture
- Livestock and poultry
- Growing fruits and vegetables
- Cotton, textiles
- Electronic agriculture
- Laboratory equipment
Exhibitions occupy a special place in the marketing and communications strategy of any company. There is no other means of communication which can be approached so individually and nowhere else it is possible to provide face to face negotiation with customers, bringing into play all the five senses (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell) to make them aware of their need for information or, in some cases, to satisfy an existing need for such information.
A specialized industrial exhibition is a place for bringing all its branches together and the opportunities offered opportunities are almost limitless. In any successful business getting in touch with customers is a key strategic factor in both international and local markets. Another advantage of taking part in an exhibition is that it affords an opportunity to maintain contacts with existing clients. Researches of the exhibitions prove that “exhibiting goods at a trade fair influences purchasing decisions six times more than any other method and people remember exhibitions longer than adverts”. Statistics prove that 57 percent of buyers purchase goods and services at exhibitions and 90 percent of visitors use the information they obtain at exhibitions when making decisions about buying certain goods or services.
Among the advantages of taking part in an exhibition is that a company attracts attention to its goods – and not just the attention of the specific group of people visiting the exhibition, but also of the media and of the state structures. It also offers them quantitatively and qualitatively excellent contacts with the targeted group at a relatively low cost.
Exhibitions afford the most direct form of sales: face to face with potential clients and suppliers. The cost of conducting business through exhibitions is almost half of that (45 percent) of using more traditional direct sales methods. Given the estimated cost of one visitor, the costs of exhibiting are considerably lower than those of any other form of advertising.
To sum up, exhibitions offer participants many advantages, including:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
Caspian Agro 2021: Visitors Profile
- Representatives of state agricultural institutions
- Industrial agriculture experts
- Owners of agricultural enterprises, livestock farms and flour mills
- Owners of greenhouses
- Owners of fisheries
- Managers and specialists from enterprises involved in the production of meat, dairy and canned products
- Distributors of agricultural products
- Diplomatic Corps