Location: Landmark Centre, 2 & 3 Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria
Organizer: Elan Expo – Yıldız Posta Cad. Ayyıldız Apt. A Blok No: 30/24 Gayrettepe Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +234 (0)700 777 7777
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Nigeria DecorExpo 2018
Is Preparing To Bring Sector Leaders From All Over The World To Nigeria
Nigeria DecorExpo, International Home Textile, Housewares and Furniture,Exhibition will be held between 02-04 August 2018 at the Landmark Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos by Elan Expo. 63 Exhibitor company from 13 different country from all over the world Nigeria DecorExpo was held successfully with the participation 63 professional brands from 13 different countries. Everyone who were at the exhibition, both visitors and exhibitors were attracted by the professional ambiance of the exhibition. 465 professional B2B meetings had been performed between the international exhibitors and local buyers, wholesalers, companies.
Nigeria DecorExpo: Why Exhibit
- Trade shows put your company and its products face to face with customers and prospects, your main objectives are to generate awareness and ultimately, to make a sale.
- Nigeria is now Africa’s largest foreign direct investments beneficiary, and its diversification is well underway.
- Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria’s 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more.
- Nigeria market is, without doubt, the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million.
- Nigeria GDP was about 568,5 million USD in 2014. Labor is relatively cheap in Nigeria: both skilled and unskilled.
- With an army of unemployed graduates, employers have a big pool to tap from and at a relatively cheap cost. Construction, Food, Fashion, Decoration, Cosmetic and Hygiene sectors are key sectors and potential drivers of future economic growth in Nigeria, mainly due to the high demand from the growing population.
- Start a business from the sectors with the potential of the highest return.
Nigeria DecorExpo: Exhibitors Profile
Furniture | Living Room Furniture | Office Furniture and Accessories | Dining Room Furniture | Bedroom Furniture | Baby and Young Chambers | Bathroom, Kitchen Furniture and Accessories | Furniture Side Industry and Wooden Machinery | Garden and Furniture Accessories | Home Textile, Kitchen & Bathroom Texture-Decoration | Tablecloths, Towels, Blanket | Pillows, Linens | Carpets, floor coverings, floor coverings and | Upholstery Fabrics | Wallpapers and Wall Decoration | Curtains, Blinds, Window Accessories | Portable Electronic Appliances & Electrical Appliances | Steel, Glass, Porcelain, Ceramic & Plastic Kitchen Equipment.
Nigeria DecorExpo: Visitors Profile
- Government Authorities
- Local Governorate
- Dealers and Distributors
- Luxury Hotels, Clubs and Restaurants
- High Level Buyer Groups
- High Level Decision Makers, Customers
- Furniture Companies
- Decoration Companies
- Home Textile and Carpet Companies
- Interior Design Companies
- Real Estate Companies
- Architectural Design Companies