Date: 23 – 25 August, 2019
Location: BIEC, Bengaluru International Exhibition Centre, 10th Mile, Tumkur Main Road, Madavara Dasanapura, Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123 India
Organizer: Karnataka State Plastic Association, No. 2 2nd Floor Vokkaligara Bhavana Hudson Circle, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Phone: 080-23100434, 41523232
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
IPLEX 2019: Event Profile
Highlights of Iplex 19
- Highly Targeted: With its carefully focused profile and highly targeted audience, Iplex19 allows you to direct your sales and marketing efforts cost-effectively.
- Helps makers and users of plastic to understand the trends and future of plastics.
- It brings together key players from the industry in order to learn, network and capitalize on the business opportunities.
- Over 50,000 + visitors from all parts of South India and Rest of India are expected to attend IPLEX19.
- The aggressive visitor promotion efforts will largely focus on decision makers and Influencers from a wide spectrum of plastics Processing Industries
Being in the 21st century, to remain well versed with the latest trend and technologies is essential in any field for stakeholders to match the speed of the prevailing era.
IPLEX 2019: Why Exhibit?
IPLEX 2019 provides a unique platform to connect with the people in the Indian plastic industry. Whether you represent a small or a big business – you can strengthen your brand’s reputation by exhibiting in this trade fair. IPLEX 19 has been seen as the best path to enter plastic market, and the most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally.
Here are just a few reasons why you should exhibit at the IPLEX19
- Promote your company to a global audience including industry, academia and commerce
- “IPLEX” Brand Name is tremendously expanding its wings and grown big in the Indian and Global Industrial Market.
- Demonstrate your latest innovations to a captive audience, face-to-face
- Meet up to 50,000 and more key visitors over 4 days of event
- IPLEX is supported by both the most Authoritative Industrial Associations and the most powerful Production and Distribution Enterprises of Plastic Industry from all over the world.
- It gathers a great number of famous enterprises from Plastic Raw Materials, Machines, Moulds and Products which demonstrates New Materials, Equipment and Technologies.
IPLEX 2019: Who Exhibits?
Major Exhibitor Groups
- Raw Material, Polymer & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys, Composites
- Specialty Chemicals, Master batches, Additives, Colourants, Fillers
- Processing Machinery
- Printing and Packaging
- Ancillary Equipment / Instrumentation
- Finished Products
- Mould & Dies
- Post Processing equipment for Printing, Lamination and Decoration of Plastics
- Quality Control and Testing Equipment
- Trade Promotion Bodies and Professional Associations
- R&D, Education & Training Institutes
- Technical Publishers, Standards etc.
IPLEX 2019: Exhibitors Profile
Equipment manufacturers, extrusion, special machines for re processors, injection molding, blow molding, pipes extrusions, converting equipment, printing, laminating, decorating, converting and other post processing equipment. Raw materials, master batches, additives and finished products.
IPLEX 2019: Why Visit?
Iplex19 provides a unique platform to reach out and establish contact with the people who matter in the plastic industry. It doesn’t matter what size is your organization – you can strengthen your brand’s reputation by making your presence felt at Iplex19. Use the event to showcase a new or existing product to the world.
Become an exhibitor or a visitor and be a part of the numerous conferences and seminars that will be held during the event.
Here are just a few reasons why you should visit
- You see the opportunity in the region and the growth of the market
- Your sales team are in need of high quality, decision making leads
- You want to educate your market about the possibilities created by your product or service
- You want to motivate senior business executives to grow their investment in technology and services
- Discover new, more cost-effective solutions to existing processes
- Network with your peers from across the country and around the world