Date: 26 – 27 June, 2019
Location: The Leela Mumbai, Sahar, Mumbai 400059 Maharashtra India
Organizer: Bharat Exhibitions – #201-A (2nd Floor) G – 4, Raj Tower – II, Alaknanda Commercial Complex, New Delhi 110019 India
Phone: +91 11 416396 72 & 74
Timings: Not Available
Digital Transformation With 5G
Building on the success of 2nd edition of 5G India, we are now happy to announce the 3rd edition of 5G India 2019 International conference & exhibition which will once again bring together India’s telecom industry leaders, policymakers and telecom analysts to discuss on the issues and opportunities related to the deployment of 5G, high-speed digital applications, and how such a technology could usher the country into New India. The event is scheduled on 26th & 27th June 2019 at The Leela, Mumbai. The event focuses on the telco’s can make best use of 5G for cross-industry applications & digital transformation and how operators can manage the cost of unbridled traffic growth and exploit opportunities to capture sufficient revenues and generate a return on their 5G infrastructure investments.
The objective of the 5G India 2019 Conference is to spread awareness of the capability and benefits of 5G to any and all sectors be it education, agriculture, manufacturing or health to attain the goals of Digital India as per the vision and mission of the Government of India.
With so much anticipation and hype around 5G, will the fifth-generation telecommunications services revolutionize the Indian data market? What could be the possible challenges to deploy 5G? Will the fifth-generation network help India emerge as a qualitative Internet market, instead of a quantitative one? Come join your peers at Hotel The Leela, Mumbai on 26th & 27th June 2019 and hear all about the challenges and opportunities for transforming your network to 5G from international & domestic line-up of operators, technology providers and analysts.
- 5G India 2019 is the premium business event specifically focusing on 5G – the future of mobile broadband.
- High-level, operator concentrated audience thanks to our unparalleled database and industry support.
- Meet the decision makers – 500+ high-level attendees expected for 2019 event.
- Hear from the leading operators in the region about the future of mobile broadband in a specifically 4G / 5G focused environment.
- 30+ visionary speakers plus 25 display stands!
- 45% operator attendance in 2018!
- 1 keynote plenary session, 3 technical tracks PLUS innovative show formats including interactive panel discussion and question/answer round and 5G Demos.
- Exclusive International Case Study Section – get a global perspective of issues surrounding 5G from previous successful launches.
- The most comprehensively researched agenda compiled from months of face to face meetings and interviews with key industry experts. Only the latest topics are included!
- Product showcases and live device demonstrations from key vendors in this space.
The event focuses on the most challenging issues and obstacles facing operators as they try to manage the cost of unbridled traffic growth and exploit opportunities to capture sufficient revenues and generate a return on their 5G infrastructure.
Visitors are coming from the field of Wireless Broadband Technology, Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Carriers, Handset, Mobile Internet Device, Application Providers, Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity, Telecom Network Infrastructure, Network Services Provider, ISP, ILEC, CLEC, WISP, MSO.
5G India 2019: Key Topics
- Are we ready for 5G?
- Opportunities and Challenges
- Security and privacy challenges
- How can telco’s make best use of 5G for cross-industry applications?
- Do we have the right spectrum
- 5G for Digital Transformation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) etc…
- 5G Architecture and design
- Cloud for 5G
- Key 5G enabled services
- 5G – Advantage for India?
- Security Challenges
5G India 2019: Attendee Profile
The event will bring together top-level executives and decision makers involved in every step of mobile broadband deployment from network strategy to service delivery:
- Telecom Service Providers
- IoT Players
- Cloud Players
- M2M Players
- OTP Players
- Fixed Carriers
- Broadband Service Providers
- Telecom equipment & infrastructure vendor
- Handset / Device manufacturers
- Test & Measurement Companies
- Mobile Internet Device Manufacturers
- Application Providers
- System Integrators
- Investment Bankers / Venture Capital / Private Equity
- Healthcare / Hospitality / Transportation & logistics
- Municipalities & ULB
- Banks / SME’s / PSU’s
- Network Services Provider / ISP / ILEC / CLEC / WISP / MSO