Event Date: 18 – 20 November, 2020
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: Caspian Event Organisers, 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 1000, +994 12 404 1001
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Caspian international exhibition for packaging, tare, label and printing
Ipack Caspian 2020: Event profile
Ipack Caspian 2020 is the key meeting place for the industry and an opportunity to catch up with colleagues and clients. It will provide your company with invaluable opportunities to do business in the Caucasus region.
Ipack Caspian 2020 is Caspian International Exhibition Packaging, Tare, Label and Printing. The show will be continuing for the duration of three days in Baku, Azerbaijan. It brings together specialists and businesses from many sectors, both manufacturers and consumers of packaging. Development of such industries as construction gives a huge boost to the packaging industry. Furthermore, the development of the service sector requires continuous improvement of packaging and labels.
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- Ipack Caspian 2020 is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- Ipack Caspian 2020 allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
Ipack Caspian 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Packaging machinery and equipment for package production
- Process lines for product packing
- Machinery and equipment for production and decoration of packaging
- Raw materials and semi-finished materials for package production
- Packaging materials and finished products
- Repacking, raw materials and equipment for production of secondary packaging
- Labeling and bar coding technologies
- Equipment for printing on packaging
- Varnishing, drawing, marks and flex-printing
- Labeling machinery, equipment and technologies
- Raw materials and semi-finished materials for label production
- Label products
- Service equipment, components and automation equipment
- Heads of factory departments and major industrial firms
- Producers of household chemicals
- Producers of food products and consumer goods
- Producers of confectionery and dairy products
- Producers of agricultural products
- Producers of drinks
- Producers of building materials, paints, and varnishes
- Transporters of dry goods
- Packing companies
- Printing companies
- Representatives of Government bodies
- Press representatives
- Diplomatic representatives