Date: 24 – 26 March, 2020
Location: Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center, 1099 Guozhan Rd Pudong Xinqu Shanghai Shi, China
Organizer: Uniris Exhibition Shanghai Co., Ltd. No 1, Lane 407 Wuninglu 955 Shanghai, China
Phone: 4000 778 909
PM China 2020: Event Profile
Shanghai International Powder Metallurgy Exhibition & Conference (short as PM China 2020) was established in 2008, and has been successfully held to the twelfth session.
After more than ten years of continuous cultivation, PM China 2020 has now become one of the most influential professional exhibitions in the world’s powder metallurgy industry. The exhibition scale develops from a few hundreds square meters at the beginning to 22,000 square meters in 2018, the compound annual growth rate up to 40%. It is a high growth exhibition.
PM China 2020 promotes technological innovation and transformation of achievement. It is the preferred business platform for China’s and foreign enterprises to strengthen exchanges and cooperation, to enhance brand image and expand target market.
- Four high-quality forums will be held during the exhibition
- The total area of the exhibition is expected to reach 25,000 square meters
- More High Quality Buyers
PM China 2020: Exhibitors Profile
The domestic exhibitors from Jiangsu, Yunnan, Shangdong, Fujian, Hebei, Guangdong, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Gansu, Jiangxi, Shanxi, Xinjiang etc., as well as international exhibitors are going to participate in PM China 2020, IACE China & CCEC China 2020. The focus of the upcoming exhibition is on the following:
Powder Metallurgy Section:
- Oxide: Aluminum oxide, indium oxide, zirconium oxide etc.
- Carbide: Silicon carbide, boron carbide, chromium carbide, zirconium carbide, titanium carbide etc.
- Nitride: Aluminum nitride, boron nitride, silicon nitride etc.
- Boride: Non Crystal, Crystal, Titanium boride, silicon boride, and other additives
Advanced Ceramics Section:
- Preparation: Grinding, mixing etc.
- Molding: Mould, pressing machine etc.
- Drying machine: Roller, chamber, spray, microwave etc.
- Thermal technology: Burner, furnaces etc.
- Measurement control: Valve, sensor etc.
- Experimental equipment: Calorimeter, analyzer, tester, microscope, dilatometer etc.
Cemented Carbides Section:
- Structural ceramic, ceramic cutting tools, optical ceramics, ceramic membranes, electrical ceramic, high temperature ceramic, ceramic bearings, ceramic catalyst carriers, intraocular lens, refractory materials, biomedical ceramic, ceramic matrix composites, etc.
3D Printing Section:
- 3D Printing equipment: Industrial 3D printer, desktop 3D printer and other 3D printing manufacturing equipment
- 3D Printing materials: Photosensitive resin composite material, metal powder material, plastic powder material, paraffin powder material, polymer powder material, ceramic powder material, coated sand powder material etc.
Professionals visitors can mark the exhibition dates in their calendar as important dates to explore latest in raw materials, equipment, parts / products and 3D printing of powder metallurgy, advanced ceramics and cemented carbides; collaborate with exhibitors and source products. They can discover renowned brands, like SINOMA, HUAMEI CERAMICS, ORIENT ZIRCONIC, SICER, SINOSTEEL, AOKEROLA, ISOLITE, ALCERA and KANGRONG HI-TECH, in hall at Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center, no. 1099 Guo Jian Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai. Get ready to witness again the influx of advanced technology, equipment and high quality products. Visitors of PM China, IACE China 2020 & CCEC China 2020 will come from fields related to new material industry, research institutes, universities, government departments, and investment institutions. The visitors expected include the following:
- Raw materials
- Equipment agents
- Products manufacturer
- End users (automobile, aerospace, high-end equipment, electronic, biomedical, petrochemical, metallurgy etc.)