Date: 23 – 25 July, 2020
Location: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, (Hall A & B), Singapore
Organizer: Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd. – 1 Maritime Square, #09-43, Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253
Phone: +65 6278 8666
Timings: 11:30 AM – 19:30 PM
SIJE 2020 will once again open its doors to a loyal following of jewelry enthusiasts from 23 – 255 July 2020!
SIJE 2020 welcomes you to Singapore’s largest international jewelry extravaganza.
There is no finer place to display your jewelry collection than at the dazzling Singapore International Jewelry Expo – SIJE 2020.
Don’t miss Southeast Asia’s breathtaking showcase of the most exquisite jewelry and cutting-edge designs from around the world.
Featuring more than 200 exhibitors from 25 countries.
The abundance of natural gems and resources in Asian countries, coupled with the 5% increase in the number of high net worth individuals in Singapore to 105,100 in 2016*, provides an unparalleled opportunity for tapping into Asia’s fast developing jewelry market. SIJE 2020 will continue to be the affluent hub to showcase fine collections of luxury gem pieces to the well-heeled in Singapore as well as traders and high net worth buyers from China and India; the two most competitive markets in Asia.
Be a part of the SIJE 2020 at held at Marina Bay Sands, the jewelry marketplace for both exhibitors and buyers alike!
SIJE 2020: Singapore Jewellery Expo – Who Should Exhibit
SIJE 2020 will showcase exhibitors from the following industries:
- Gems, Jewellery and Accessories Diamond, platinum, 24K fine gold, gem set, silver, antique, and pearl jewellery; jeweled timepieces; south sea, cultured and fresh water pearls; diamonds; colored gemstones; jewellery mountings, carvings/display ornaments; display and packaging materials; jewellery machinery tools and equipment
- Watches Branded and collector’s time pieces
- Luxury Items Introducing European Luxury items from Jewellery, watches, art to luxury items from furniture to furnishings etc
SIJE 2020: Who Should Visit
Be part of this exclusive extravaganza with an international following of jewelry enthusiasts!
We welcome all buyers and retailers from ASEAN and Asia Pacific region seeking new designs, advanced knowledge and promising business opportunities:
- Watch and clock makers
- Gold and silversmiths
- Gem setters
- Diamond experts
- Owners and employees of antique shops
- Commercial agents
- Electroplating businesses
- Jewellery designers
- Coin dealers
- Auction houses
- Mail-order firms