Event Date: 21 – 23 October, 2020
Location: Baku Expo Center, 515 1050, Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Baku, Azerbaijan
Organizer: Caspian Event Organisers, 15, Nobel Avenue, 7th floor, Azure Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: +994 12 404 1000, +994 12 404 1001
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Caspian International Furniture, Interiors and Design Exhibition
Caspian MebelExpo 2020: Event Profile
Furniture industry is one of the stably developing spheres of world economy. Azerbaijan in this respect is no exception. At the moment, the furniture industry of Azerbaijan has acquired new turnover in development. Now innovative technologies have been applied and new materials and components have been used in the production of household items. Reliable and high-quality products are created due to imported hardware. Also do not cease to please creative design solutions of local specialists.
It should be noted that modern furniture manufacturing in Azerbaijan occupies high positions in the markets of neighboring countries.
Caspian MebelExpo 2020 demonstrates the variety of products and proposals on the market and provides true information on the main development tendencies of the furniture industry in the region, thus, promoting attraction of investment into the furniture sector of Azerbaijan, development of the industry and local production. Another objective of the exhibition is to provide the consumer with information on development of the industry and its new trends, as well as to help the consumer to choose the right direction in the given sector. Caspian MebelExpo 2020 is not only a place for concluding contracts and agreements, but also a peculiar parade of the latest and exclusive furniture models.
Caspian MebelExpo 2020: Why Exhibit?
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique “extra-territorial” nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Living and upholstered furniture
- Children’s furniture
- Furniture for offices, banks, public institutions and shopping centers
- Bathroom furniture
- Kitchen furniture
- Luxury furniture
- Fitted furniture
- Outdoor and garden furniture
- Exclusive furniture
Interior & Design:
- Wall-coverings, photo products and tapestries
- Carpets and flooring
- Lighting, mirrors and glassware
Furniture Production & Carpentry:
- Equipment and tools
- Upholstery fabrics
- Finishing materials
- Fittings components and systems
- Lacquers, paints and glues
- Blinds, curtains and shutters
- Mattresses and bedding
- Decorative fabrics
- Home textiles
- Owners of furniture showrooms
- Heads and managers of furniture production
- Distributors of furniture, furniture accessories, fabrics and furnishing
- Furniture masters
- Owners of business centers
- Owners of supermarkets, department stores, shopping centers
- Heads and procurement managers of shopping centers and hotels
- Heads and procurement managers of theaters, concert halls
- Office managers at airports, railway stations and seaports
- Office managers of universities, technical schools, colleges, schools, boarding schools and other educational
- Heads and managers of home-textile shops
- Technical Departments of concert and sports complexes