Location: India Exposition Mart Limited – Plot No. 25, 27, 28, 29, KnowledgePark-II, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306 Delhi-NCR, India
Organizer: UBM India Pvt. Ltd. – Mumbai Head Office, Times Square, Unit No. 1 & 2, B Wing, 5th Floor, Andheri-Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400072 Maharashtra India
Phone: 91-22-61727154 / 61727000 / 61727126 / 61727163
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Fi India & Hi 2018: Event Profile
Fi India & Hi is one show where key food players congregate to connect & network. The 13th edition of Fi India & Hi will feature over 250+ exhibitors food and health. This exhibition will an unique platform to the professional like key decision maker, manufacturers, suppliers and buyers to promote their business around the world.
Fi India & Hi 2018 is coming to Delhi NCR
After a successful edition 2017 in Mumbai, Fi India & Hi India is coming to Delhi-NCR. Fi India & Hi is the only B2B event in the Indian sub-continent for the food and health ingredients, processing and packaging industry. The event offers you the opportunity to:
- Source the latest and most innovative ingredients which have been directly discovered in the heart of India
- Grow your business in one of the fastest growing markets with a large appetite for food, health and functional ingredients
- Nurture your business relationships by meeting with the most important ingredients suppliers and buyers in the region
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$1.2bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 – December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
Fi India & Hi 2018: Exhibitors Profile
Profile of exhibit based on Food Additives, Seasonings, Sweeteners / Sourness, Polysaccharide and Gelatinizing / Thickening & Stabilizing Agents, Emulsifiers / Solubilises, Flavors & Fragrances, Colours & Preservatives, Starch & Starch Derivatives, Antioxidants, Enzymes / Disintegrant / Binders, Lubricating Agents & Coating, Beauty / Anti-aging Ingredients, Organic Ingredients, Fermentation and distillation, Ingredients, Essential oils, Spices, Cereals and Pulses, Gaur Gums, Processing technology, Packaging technology and materials, Safety, Quality management, Operating materials, environmental technology, biotechnology, Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology, Conveying, transport and storage facilities, Components, Assemblies and surface technology.
Fi India & Hi 2018: Visitors Profile
Visitors like Researchers & food technologists, Manufacturers and producers, Food and beverage retailers, Suppliers and distributors, Safety and quality professionals, Consultants and quality inspectors, Purchase officers, CEOs and senior managers from food and beverage manufacturing companies, CEOs and senior managers from nutraceuticals, dietary supplements and functional foods producers, Government & trade associations, Institutes and universities, Media and press.