Date: 17 – 19 March, 2020
Location: ECC Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Centre, 5th Ray glades 7 p. 1 Moskva, Moscow, Russia
Organizer: ITE Moscow – Verkhnyaya Krasnosel’skaya Ulitsa, 3, стр. 2, Moskva, Russia, 107140
Phone: +7 499 750 08 28
Timings: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Cabex is an effective trade exhibition in Russia for the leading cable manufacturers and suppliers to promote their products in a prospective Russian market. Cabex is full of opportunities for exhibitors to do business in Russia.
CABEX 2020: Event Profile
Cabex 2020 – International Exhibition For Cables Wires Fastening Hardware And Installation Technologies 2020 is being held from 17 – 19 March, 2020 at Moscow, ECC Sokolniki, pavilion 4. The event is s the most effective trade fair in Russia for the leading cable manufacturers and suppliers to promote their products in a prospective Russian market. Cabex is full of opportunities for exhibitors to do business in Russia.
CABEX 2020: Why Exhibit?
Cabex 2020 is the only exhibition in Russia of cable and wire products. Exhibiting in Cabex 2020 is a profitable way to attract new customers in Russia from among 4326 visitors.
As an exhibitor, Cabex 2020 is your best chance to make contacts and generate new sales leads. There’s no substitute for being here, demonstrating your products, and building relationships face-to-face.
You’ll have the opportunity:
- to connect with influential buyers in an expertly organized 5260 square meters exhibition space
- to demonstrate your products to a wide audience of specialists of electricity companies, electrical engineering, communications and telecommunications, mining, oil and gas, construction and installation organizations
- to find new clients from different regions of Russia
- to develop and expand the dealer network in Russia and CIS countries
The show will exhibits products such as Power cables for stationary cable, laying for low, medium and high voltage, Cables for oil extraction, Control cables, Pilot cables, Auxiliary switch cables, Communication Cables, Mineral -Insulated Cables, Specialty cables, Optical-fiber cables, Flameproof cables of various applications, Radiation -resistant cable, Overhead electric line wires, Main conductors, Communication wires, Specialty wires, Winding wires, Terminal and splice boxes, Reducing joints, Cable entries to transformers and distributing gears, Connecting Fittings, Equipment, Connectors for optical-fiber components, Cable processing equipment, Cable Fan Equipment, Inspection tools for cable and wire mounting, Inspection for field cable installation.
Major Exhibition Section:
- Electrical Installation Products
- Electric Equipment
- Cable Pulling And Recycling Equipment
- Cable Production Materials
CABEX 2020: Why Visit?
Cabex 2020 provides you with the unique opportunity to exchange international experience in production of cabling and wiring products, familiarize yourself with the advanced technological innovations, sign profitable contracts with the suppliers and attract intensive investments in the future of your company.
Cabex 2020 – more 170 participants from 10 countries of the world present cables, fastening hardware, connecting elements, cabling systems, wiring and cabling techniques and technologies at the exhibition.
Only at Cabex you can:
- Get comprehensive idea of the market situation;
- Study offers of the leading Russian and international suppliers of the equipment and make a choice;
- Get information on the innovations in the industry and advanced samples of the products;
- Meet partners and sign new contracts on more favorable terms.
Main results of visitors in Cabex 2019:
- 95% – Influence buying decisions for products and services presented at the exhibition
- 83% – Plan to make a purchase of products on results of participation in Cabex
- 66% – Visit only Cabex among similar exhibitions in Russia
- 48% – Found out about new products and services
- 38% – Found new suppliers and business partners
Discover new possibilities for you and your company with Cabex 2020!
Visitors like Manufacturer, Suppliers, Traders, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Exporters, Key Decision Makers And Much More.