Date: 06 – 08 December, 2019
Location: l’Office des Foires et Expositions de Casablanca: OFEC Rue Tiznit, Face à la Mosquée Hassan II Casablanca 20000 Morocco
Organizer: Elan Expo – Yıldız Posta Cad. Ayyıldız Apt. A Blok No:30/24 Gayrettepe Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 2122731888
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
FOODEXPO will continue the success of
“Exhibition & Conferences & B2B Meetings in one venue”
The Morocco FoodExpo 2019 is part of ELANEXPO’s international portfolio of Food and Hospitality event. Morocco FoodExpo 2019 allows the companies to meet more food sector buyers, face-to-face, in one location, when they are actively sourcing and purchasing products like yours. This past year, we’ve connected 105 sellers with 6270 buyers. From 06 – 08 December 2019, OFEC will host exhibitors of finished products ranging from food & hospitality products and machinery. Attendees joined the 3-day show to explore prime business potential, negotiate new working connections and get updated market information whilst taking in the global perspective on emerging trends.
Morocco FoodExpo 2019: Why Exhibit
- Unlimited market potential: Morocco FoodExpo 2019 will be the most powerful trade and communication platform for the sector attempting to enter the incredibly fast‐growing African market.
- Expand your business Network: FoodExpo offers participants from all over the world an unrivaled opportunity to meet potential partners, suppliers, customers and investors. It is the great way to expand your business skills by sharing and comparing ideas with highly motivated entrepreneurs just like you.
- Find top quality partners: A specific promotion campaign is promoted by our team. We personally follow and invite top buyers, distributors & importers as well as key product managers from the worldwide leading brands.
- Benefit from a strong media coverage & communication campaign: FoodExpo is covered by local and international newspapers, radio & TV channels, major websites and opinion‐makers blogs. Throughout the year, a strong promotion campaign is promoted by our team through trade show partners, sponsors, e‐newsletters, social Networks and etc.
- Benefit from Match‐Making Business: Business Match‐Making is a free & privileged service at Food Expo for organizing business meetings between companies and buyers to achieve mutually beneficial results. Together with the benefits of match‐making, participants are able to discuss ways to increase cooperation amongst different markets and how to increase the business volume.
Morocco FoodExpo 2019: Exhibitors Profile
FOOD & FOOD TECHNOLOGIES
Food Processing, Packaging Machines | Beverage and Beverage Technology | Frozen, Bottled, Canned, Chilled, Live, Diet Foods | Diabetic, Dried, Smoked and Fresh Foods | Ready Meals | Spices and Flavors | Bakery and Patisserie Products | Oils and Fats | Sugar and Confectionery Products, Chocolates | Milk and Milk Products | Meat and Meat Products | Poultry Products
Agricultural Products, Machines, Equipment & Accessories | Seeds, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Plant Protection Drugs | Organic Agriculture | Animal Husbandry Equipment and Machines | Slaughterhouse Equipment | Animal Health, Veterinary Services and Equipment | Fisheries & Fish Farming | Water Treatment and Water Management Systems | Packaging systems & Products
Kitchen Equipment | Catering Equipment | Food Service Equipment | Food Preparation Equipment | Cooking / Processing Equipment | Beverage Processing | Dispensing Equipment | Chilling / Freezing Equipment | Cleaning / Maintenance Equipment | Packaging Equipment & Material | Retail Bakery / Confectionery Equipment | Industrial Bakery / Confectionery Equipment | Ingredients / Essences / Agents | Storage Systems | Shopfitting / Display / Retail Supplies | Furniture, Fixtures & Design | Tableware Uniforms, Linens & Accessories | Importers & Producers of Nonalcoholic Beverages | Importers & Producers of Alcoholic Beverages
Morocco FoodExpo 2019: Visitors Profile
- Agriculture Farmers
- Poultry Farmers
- Livestock Farmers
- Trade Buyers
- Food & Beverage Experts
- Food & Beverage Manufacturers
- Food & Beverage Importers
- Food Retailers
- Government Officials
- Local Businessmen
- Agriculture Engineers