Event Date: 11 – 13 May, 2020
Location: Guangzhou International Sourcing Centre, Zhanchang W Rd, Guangdong Province, Guangzhou, China
Organizer: Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group, Room 401, No.4, the Third Street of Kehui Jingu, No. 99 of Kexue Avenue, Science City, Huangpu District, Guangzhou, China
Phone: +86 20 29188711, +86 20 36657099
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Flower Expo China 2020: Event Profile
Guangzhou international garden industry expo
The International Flower Arrangement Show, the highlight of the China Flower Expo, was successfully held during March 21-22. Dozens of floral bigwigs from different countries came to the scene to display the great charm of flower arrangement technique. They were Mr.Ben Mak from Guangzhou SuLisi Floral Design Co.,Ltd., Ms.KIE ABE from Japan, Mr.Andy from Indonesia, Mr. Kazuhiko Tanaka from Japan, Ms.Kathy from America, Ms.Armanda from Japan, Mr.Christopher Lim from Singapore, Mr.Ma. Chin Shan, Mr.Opas Yarcammee from Thailand and Mr.Chris Tam from Hong Kong. The bigwigs brought the wonderful floral performance to the audience attracted by their awesome flower arrangement show on the site. During these two days, dozens of flower masters presented a wonderful visual feast for flower lovers.
China International Floriculture & Horticulture Trade Fair (Flower Expo China) is the largest and most important specialized horticultural fair in Southern of China. It will feature products in horticulture, gardening and horticulture industry, which attracting over 300 exhibitors and hundreds of brands from nearly 20 countries and regions, namely Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China mainland, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, France, Germany, HK SAR, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Lithuania, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the Netherlands, UAE, USA, etc.
- Live Activities: International Flower Arrangement Show
- Florist Plus’ Conference, International Floriculture Forum
- Horticultural supplies (fertilizers, liquid nutrients, growing substrates
- Fresh cut flowers, potted plants, seeds, breeders, packaging materials, floral design
- Flower pots, vases, plant stands, flower baskets, preserved flowers, florist supplies, garden tools
Flower Expo China 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Flowers: fresh cut flower – Including the Rose, China rose, Tulips, Chrysanthemum, Violet, African chrysanthemum, Carnation, Lily, Cattleya, Amaryllis
- Potted flowers: Orchid, Daffadilly, Poinsettia, Hyacinth, Anthurium, Peony, Herbaceous flowers, Pineapple flowers, Succulent plants, Hydroponics, Potted plants and Miniature bonsai, etc.
- Florist supplies: Dried flower, Artificial flower, Flower arrangement appliance, Decorative plant, etc
- Flowerpot: Vase, Artificial plant, Floral design, Home decorations, etc
- Garden tool: Garden machinery, Irrigation facilities, Flower refrigeration and Preservation technology & equipment, Pesticide, Fertilizer, Peat soil, etc;
- Garden supplies: Wooden house, Wood plastic product, Fountain landscape, Rockery, Sculpture, Fence, Outdoor furniture, Swing, Garden tables and chairs, Landscape light, mosquito trap, Indicators, Garbage bin, Flower racks, Gardening appliance, etc.
- The Organizing Committee invites professional visitors from all over the world to attend the fair, including traders, dealers, growers, wholesalers, agents, florists, media and other visitors from flower markets, landscape design companies, industrial parks, related associations, hotels, school, etc. 40,000 professional visitors will visit and conduct negotiation at that time.
- In order to invite overseas buyers, the Organizing Committee contracts business organizations and associations from following countries and regions: Japan, India, Germany, Denmark, Australia, Mexico, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, America, Italy, Israel, Russia etc.
- 150,000 invitations, tickets and bulletins are being sent out.
- The exhibitions are publicized via associations, websites and magazines. Furthermore, the Organizing Committee also attends exhibitions in related fields, and holds promotion and press conferences to attract visitors.
- Industrial insiders are invited through individual visit, phone call, fax, email and other channels.