Location: Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC), Nairobi, Kenya
Organizer: S.D. PROMO MEDIA PVT. LTD. – 2257, 1st Floor, Hudson Lane, G.T.B. Nagar, Delhi 110009 India
Phone: +91-11-47034600 / 43003757 / 47056500
Timings: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Welcome To Kenya Laborum 2018
The 3rd Kenya Laborum 2018 will take place on 10th – 11th – 12th May 2018 at KICC, Nairobi, Kenya. Kenya Laborum 2018 is the leading destination for exhibitors to launch and showcase their products and services to an audience of senior decision-makers from East Africa, neighboring countries, who are eager to source the very latest that the industry has to offer.
Why Kenya Laborum Is Important For You?
- Kenya Laborum is the leading destination for exhibitors to launch and showcase their products and services to an audience of senior decision makers from Kenya, neighboring countries like Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Sudan etc., who are eager to source the very latest that the industry has to offer.
- Pharmaceutical spending in Africa is growing at a phenomenal rate and is expected to reach $ 30 billion by 2016. Kenya is currently that largest producer of pharmaceutical products in the common market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) region, supplying about 50% of the regions market. The country’s pharmaceutical and consumer health market is estimated to be worth an estimated $ 160 million each year. By 2014, the Kenya drug market is expected to hit a value of K 33.5 billion.
- Growth of Biotechnology and life sciences market will support the growth of technology providers and the future looks bright for analytical instrument industry in Kenya. Kenya has 22 research institutes, 47 universities and many technical colleges. Kenya is amongst the top ranking countries in the field of basic research in Africa continent.
- The Kenya medical device market is expected to grow by a CAGR of 14.4% over 2013-2018 periods, alongside impressive GDP growth and strengthening imports. In 2013, the Kenyan medical device market was estimated $122.7 mn. Around 95% of the medical device market is supplied by imports.
- The Kenyan food-processing sector, including food, beverages & tobacco, remains the largest component of the manufacturing industry.
Kenya Laborum 2018: Exhibitors Profile
- Laboratory & Analytical Techniques / Instruments / Technologies
- Chemical and Reagents, Biochemical
- Education Lab Instruments, Electrical Meters & Measurement
- Metrology, Calibration, Microscopes
- Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Medical Science
- General Lab & Lab Furnishing, Facility for Analysis & Experiment
- Healthcare & Safety Facility
- Environmental & Pollution Control Systems
- Measuring and Testing Equipment, Quality Control Service
- Analytical and Environment Equipment
- Research and Innovation, Nanotechnology
- Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemical
- Laboratory Services, Association, Magazines etc.
Kenya Laborum 2018: Visitors Profile
- Doctors (Surgery), Practicing Physician
- Dentists, Dental Surgeons, Dental Technicians
- Doctors (Hospitals, Health Centers, Sub-Centers Other Medical Establishments)
- Physiotherapists, Ergo Therapists
- Hospital Directors / Managers
- Hospital Administration Managers and Staff
- Biologists, Microbiologists, Bio-Chemists, Chemists, Process Engineers
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) for Rehabilitation Aids
- Medical Pharmaceutical Vocational Training (e.g. Medical Laboratory Assistant, Technician, Doctor’s Assistant, Nurse)
- Industry / Manufacturer
- Distributors / Traders
- Academies and Universities
- Government or International Agencies and Associations