Event Name: International Real Estate Expo
Category: Real Estate
Event Date: 22 – 23 October, 2021
Location: The St. Regis Mumbai – 462 Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013 India
Organizer: Global Media Network – (A division of GMN Media Pvt. Ltd.) GMN Building, 120, Sector – 44, Gurgaon 122003 Haryana, India
Phone: +91-124-4932020 Ext. 126 / +91 99 905 75006
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
India’s Only Show Of International Properties & Luxury Developments
International Real Estate Expo 2021: IREX Mumbai is an annual show that presents investment avenues for high net worth and wealthy individuals who intend to invest in international real estate and premium luxury properties. The show draws high net worth visitors from all over India and has participation from leading real estate developers and investment firms from US, UK, UAE, Australia, Cyprus, Greece, Sri Lanka, Thailand etc.
International Real Estate Expo 2021: IREX Mumbai serves as an innovative meeting platform and brings international real estate developers face to face with individual and corporate investors, real estate agents, property marketing companies and professionals from all over India. Through the show, the participants can create brand awareness and exposure in the fast growing Indian market for international real estate.
Over the years, the show has had participation from international real estate developers like Royal Atlantis, Damac Properties, Emaar Properties, Al Marjan Island, RAK Properties, Azizi Developments, Sobha Hartland, Berkeley Group, Barratt Homes, Amity Group, Augment Group, Gambit Property, R&F Properties, Conrad Group, BRDB Developments, Siamese Asset, Herald Land, Belle Properties,Trafalgar Properties, Aristo Developers, Leptos Estates, Ayala Land, Lennar Homes etc.; international real estate marketing companies like Colliers International, Knight Frank, Anarock, Century 21, Ray White, Remax, etc.; investment immigration companies like US Immigration Fund, American Life, Step America, Dominica, CS Global, CanAm Enterprises, Pacifica etc. real estate law firms like JSK Law etc.; hotel chains like Immothermes, Shangri La, Dusit Thani, etc.
Favorable Investment Climate For Overseas Investment By Indians
There has never been a better time for Indians to invest in international property markets. Due to the downturn in the Indian real estate market, investors are looking at new avenues to invest. The stability of the Indian Rupee and relaxation of rules that permit Indian residents to invest overseas have further created an investment climate favorable for international real estate.
Indians are increasingly looking for good realty investment opportunities abroad. As per the recent wealth report created by a reputed London-based real estate consulting firm, India’s high networth individuals are heavily investing in real estate in other countries; and their numbers have grown by 166% in the last 10 years. Almost 50% of all India’s UHNWI** & HNI* have foreign real estate in their portfolios, which is the highest in the world.
Indian residents are investing in international properties for appreciation in value, end use or rental earnings. The stability of the Indian Rupee and relaxation of RBI rules that permit Indian residents to invest overseas have further created an investment climate favorable for international real estate.
Australia, UAE, UK & US are the preferred destinations for Indian property buyers, according to property analysts. The US, UK and UAE are closest to the hearts of most Indians intending to acquire property abroad.
International Real Estate Expo 2021: Event Profile
International Real Estate Expo 2021: IREX Mumbai draws high net worth visitors from all over India and has participation from leading real estate developers and investment firms from US, UK, UAE, Australia, Cyprus, Greece, Sri Lanka, Thailand, etc. The show serves as an innovative meeting platform and brings international real estate developers to face to face with individual and corporate investors, real estate agents, property marketing companies and professionals from all over India. Through the show, the participants can create brand awareness and exposure in the fast growing Indian market for international real estate.
Top Reasons To Participate In International Real Estate Expo 2021:
Capitalize on India’s vast appetite for real estate investment
- Showcase your latest projects to potential Indian investors- high net worth individuals and corporate investors from all over India
- Get exposure to more than 2,000 quality visitors from all over India and generate leads of individual and institutional investors
- Interact with real estate marketing companies and professionals and appoint Indian representatives and agents
- Get on the spot bookings for your new projects
- Create brand awareness and media exposure in the fast growing Indian market
- Explore new innovative ideas and opportunities to expand into untapped Indian market
- Top international developers and real estate companies have already confirmed their participation in the show
International Real Estate Expo 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Real Estate companies from US, UK, Europe, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, Australia and other countries
- International Real Estate Developers of Residential, Office, Commercial, Hotel & Leisure, Retail and Industrial properties
- Luxury Property Developers from India
- Companies involved in Community and Master Development, high rise buildings, residential towers, office towers, hotel and leisure facilities and retail outlets, health and sports
- City & Regional Authorities
- City Promotion Agencies and Authorities
- Regional Development and Investment Zones
- Inward Investment Organisations and Free Trade Zones
- Immigration Consultants
- Property Development and Management Companies
- Financial Organisations, Banks, Investment Companies, Pension funds, REITs* and Fund Management Companies
- International Real Estate Marketing Companies
- Investment Promotion Agencies
- Individual Investors & Buyers from all over India
- Corporate Investors & end Users
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- International Real Estate Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Investment Agencies
- Marketing Specialists
- Project Managers
- Property Consultants
- Property Developers
- Immigration Consultants
- Wealth Managers
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Urban Planners
- Architects & Designers