Event Name: PRINTECH Bangladesh
Category: Printing and Publishing
Event Date: 08 – 10 September, 2022
Location: International Convention City Bashundhara – Next To 300 Ft. Purbachal Express Highway, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Organizer: Futurex Trade Fair & Events Pvt. Ltd. – E-52, 1st Floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019 India
Phone: +91 11 26863801-04, 49545454
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
PRINTECH Bangladesh 2022: About
Organised by Printing Industries’ Association of Bangladesh ( PIAB), 2nd edition of PRINTECH Bangladesh 2022, is an International Technology Trade Show on Printing Machinery, Parts and Consumables Organised by the buyers of the machinery and users of technology PRINTECH Bangladesh 2022 presents a perfect marketing platform to reach out to all verticals of the Printing Industry in Bangladesh.
At present printing sector became an important organ of the national economy of Bangladesh. Infrastructural development, modern technology and technical know how along with installation of latest world famous machinery including multi color printing machine makes Printing sector an important one in the national economy. Now about 7000 printing industries are operating throughout the country out of which almost 2000 printing houses can be considered modern and updated in technology . The current market size of the printing industry is over Tk.4000 crore a year out of which 160 crore is export oriented. Moreover about 3.00 lac people engaged in this sector.
Printing industry in Bangladesh is seen as one of the fastest growing in South East Asia.
Why Visit PRINTECH Bangladesh 2022?
It is important for your business to stay updated and cater to the demands of the customers. Keeping a watch on the emerging technology is important for modernizing and expanding your business. PRINTECH Bangladesh 2022 is a platform created by the technology leaders to showcase their latest product offerings. A visit to the show provides an opportunity to witness emerging technology in action as well as to spot the new innovations which will improve your productivity, quality, diversity and efficiency.
- Pre-Press System & Software
- Digital Printing & Proofing System
- CTP Technologies & Equipment
- Offset Printing Equipment & Machinery
- Label, Flexo & Gravure Printing Equipment
- Screen Printing Equipment and Materials
- Special Printing Equipment
- Inkjet Printing & Signage Production Technology, Equipment & Accessories
- Package Printing
- Print Finishing Equipment & Services
- Paper Converting Equipment / System
- Binding Equipment
- Corrugated Equipment and Accessories
- Corrugated Converting Materials
- Printing Materials & Accessories
- Printing Consumables
- 3D Display Props / Lenticular Printing
- Electronic & Database Publishing
- Equipment Repair and Maintenance Services
- Testing / Quality Assurance Equipment and Services
- Printing Houses
- Package Printing Service
- Paper Box / Carton Factory
- Paper Packaging Converting
- Pre Press / Output Services
- Advertising / Design Agency
- News Paper / Trade Publications
- Label Printing Factories
- Garment Manufacturers
- FMCG Companies
- Import / Export Companies
- Government Institutions
- Education / Research / Consultancy
- Industrial Association / Media
- New Investors
Printing Industries Association of Bangladesh: Organizer
Printing Industries Association of Bangladesh (PIAB)
Printing Industries Association of Bangladesh – Bangladesh Mudran Shilpa Samity was established in 1984. It aims to organize the scattered printing industries of the country as well as promote a better co-operation and a greater uniformity among the members of the Association. It is the national organization to look after the welfare of the owners of printing & packaging industries of the country.
The objective of Printing Industries Association of Bangladesh – Bangladesh Mudran Shilpa Samity is to establish a sound and sustainable position of printing sector in the national economy of Bangladesh. PIAB always represents the members of the organization and try to assist them as and when required. The Association also watch over, support, protect, extend and define the rights of the members of the organization and to procure their benefit, special advantages and concessions of all kinds and also try to face and solve any disputes and unwanted situation as an Arbitrator of the associate members.