Event Name: Interprint Expo
Category: Printing and Publishing
Event Date: 06 – 08 March, 2020
Location: Glada Ground, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana, Punjab India
Organizer: Udan Media & Communications Pvt. Ltd. – B M Complex, Kalsi Nagar, G.T Road, Dholewal, Ludhiana, India
Phone: 91-161-3290509 / 4626350 / 2533350 / 5045322
Timings: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
InterPrint Expo 2020: Event Profile
OPA & Udan Media and Communications Pvt. Ltd. is going to organise fifth edition of Interprint Expo 2020 from 06 to 08th March, 2020 at Ludhiana. The objective of the Expo is to reflect the market’s evolutionary path driven by new needs, competition, technology, channels and other developments. The Exhibition will have a special focus on the integration of processes in Printing and packaging and its supply chain as this will eventually lead both Industries to claim market leadership and turning India to a Printing and Packaging hub.
Interprint Expo 2020 will showcase the latest developments in the field of print technology. It is going to be the best source of information and display of the machinery and equipment in Pre-press, Press, Post-press, Digital, Screen and Textile Printing etc. Live demos of the latest machinery for the overall benefit of the visitors.
InterPrint Expo 2020: Visitors Profile
Visitors from different parts of the country are expected to participate. The InterPrint Expo 2020 will provide an opportunity to the visitors not only to see the latest print technology in action but also to interact, discuss their specific requirements and costs with the leading industry experts.
InterPrint Expo India 2020 has many advantages for the exhibitors in India. It is going to be a benchmark for the printing and packaging industry of India.
The exhibition is being organized by the Printers and has support of almost all the printers associations especially of north India, which will ensure the presence of the printers in fairly very large numbers. The exhibition is being organized without any commercial motive and only for the development of the trade and industry. It is therefore the price for space is kept bare minimum.
The exhibition is being organized in Ludhiana which is centre of four major industrial states and well connected with the other parts of the country. The event is being designed in such a system that the buyers can get details about the latest developments in their own language.
The location, Glada Ground, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana is the prime location of the city and is the ideal location for such type of exhibitions.
Taking in consideration the interest of Indian printers in used machinery we are going to organize the UPMF (Used Printing Machinery Forum) once again. It will be the star attraction, because as per the Print Week survey, 74.2% used printing machines are sold in India only and 57.6% Indian Printers are interested to purchase used equipment and machinery in the next 12 months.
It is again for the first time that ‘Knowledge Centre’ and training facilities for the printers are being organized to attract and serve the printing and packaging industry. Technical seminars and guidance how and where to purchase the machinery is the key feature of the InterPrint Expo India 2020.
Another added advantage is the display of Offset – Digital & Screen Printing machinery at the same venue to attract different grade and type of entrepreneur.
Besides visitors from different parts of the country, it is expected that the leading printers from SAARC countries also likely to participate. The InterPrint Expo India 2020 will provide an opportunity to the visitors not only to see the latest print technology in action but also to interact, discuss their specific requirements and costs with the leading industry experts at the knowledge center.
InterPrint Expo India: Exhibitors Profile
Since it is the premier event and one of its kinds, profiles of exhibitors include Digital, Offset, Screen and textile printing material and machinery. The other products includes Packaging Machinery, Paper & Cardboard, Containers, packaging Plant Systems, Filling / Sealing / Weighing machinery, Tapes / Plastic Film / Pallets, Warehousing Equipment, Food & Pharmaceuticals packaging, Bag Making Machinery, Material Handling Equipment, Vacuum packaging Machines, Conveyors, Shrink packaging Machines.
InterPrint Expo India: Focused Sectors
- Pre-Press: Software, CTP, Colour Management Systems, Digital Workflow, Desktop Publishing Systems, Colour Scanners, Digital Proofing Systems, Plate Making Systems including Plate Setters, Offset- PS and CTP Plates etc.
- Press: Sheet-fed Offset Machines (Single and Multi-colour), Web Offset Machines, Hi-Tower Web Machines suitable for Newspaper, Magazines, Text Books etc. including Four Colour Satellite Units, Forms Press Roll to Roll, Roll to pack, and Roll to Sheet in Single and Multi-colours, Flexographic & Rotogravure printing Machines, Label printing Machines and Digital printing Machines.
- Binding: Paper Cutting Machines, Semi and Fully-Automatic, Three-Knife Trimmers, Perfect Binding Machines, Thread Sewing Machines, Wire Stitching Machines, Bookblock Preparing Machines for soft or hard-cover binding.
- Packaging: Corrugating Machines, Rotary Cutting, Punching and Creaing Machinesk, Slotting Machines, Gluing Machines, Card Board printing Machines, Laminating, Form-filling Machines, Box Stitching Machines etc.
- Converting: Paper & Board Converting Machines, Corrugated Box Making Machines, Plastic Converting Machines, Flexible packaging Machines, Metal Converting Machines, and Glass Converting Machines, Label Gluing Machines, Continuous Panel Application Machines, Rigid packaging, Thermoforming & Vacuum packaging, Bottling Lines& Label Applicators, and Bag& Pouch Making Machines etc.
- Finishing: Laminating Machines, Folding Machines, Die-Cutting and Creasing Machines, Slitting and Rewinding Machines, Sheeters, Folding and Gluing Machines, Stackers, and Conveyor Systems etc.