Event Name: TAIPEI PACK
Event Date: 14 – 17 June, 2023
Location: Hall 1, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Taipei, Taiwan
Organizer: Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI) & Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) – 5th Floor, 333 Keelung Road, Section 1, New Taipei City, Northern Taiwan – 11012
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
TAIPEI PACK 2023: Event Profile
TAIPEI PACK 2023 will be drawing together packaging industry professionals to serve as a hub for international companies seeking to expand into Asia. 2022 continues the successful pairing of TAIPEI PACK, FOODTECH TAIPEI & Bio/Pharmatech Taiwan, FOOD TAIPEI and Taiwan HORECA, as well as to bring unparalleled convenience to exhibitors and visitors. Come join and witness in person the multiplicity of the Taiwan packaging industry at Asia’s premier packaging expo, TAIPEI PACK!
TAIPEI PACK 2023 brings together packaging industry professionals to serve as a hub for international companies seeking to expand into Asia. It displays all kinds of food processing and packaging machines, materials, systems, and products under one roof. This is the unique opportunity to meet senior buyers & decision makers.
TAIPEI PACK 2023: Exhibitors Profile
Packaging Machinery & Materials, Packaging Plant Systems, Filling / Sealing / Weighing Machinery, Printing Machinery, Food & Pharmaceuticals Packaging Machinery, Shrink Packaging Machines, Bag Making Machinery, Material Control Equipment, Vacuum Packaging Machines, Conveyors / Warehouse / Logistics, Paper & Cardboard Containers, Tapes / Plastic Film / Pallets.
- Packaging Machinery
- Packaging Material
Founded in 1970, TAITRA is Taiwan’s foremost nonprofit trade promoting organization. Sponsored by the government and industry organizations, TAITRA assists enterprises to expand their global reach. Headquartered in Taipei, TAITRA has a team of 1,300 specialists and operates 5 local offices in Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan and Kaohsiung as well as 62 branches worldwide. Together with Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) and Taiwan Trade Center (TTC), TAITRA has formed a global network dedicated to promoting world trade.
- To assist Taiwanese businesses in developing international market.
- To collaborate closely with Taiwanese government in trade policy implementation.
- To provide business consultation service and connect international firms with Taiwanese partners.
- To assume the role of “Smart Integrator” – complement government policies, facilitate industry needs and develop new business opportunities around the world.
- Global Marketing
- Taiwan Industry Enhancement Project
- Promoting the Service Sector
- Market Research and Publication
- Digital and E-commerce Marketing
- Gaining Trade Insights with Trade Data Analytics
- International Trade Institute
- Taiwan International Trade Shows
- Exhibition and Convention Venues
- External Relations