Event Name: World PetroCoal Congress & Expo
Category: Natural Resources
Date: 15 – 17 February, 2021
Location: NDMC Convention Centre, Sansad Marg, Connaught Place, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Organizer: World PetroCoal Congress – F1-F2, Pankaj Grand Plaza, CSC Complex, Mayur Vihar – I, Delhi 110091 India
Phone: +91-11-22758149, 22757049
We are pleased to inform your that Energy and Environment Foundation is organising 11th World PetroCoal Congress & Expo 2020 from 15 – 17 February 2021 at Convention Centre – NDMC, New Delhi, India. India’s energy requirements substantially met from the petroleum and coal sectors. Petroleum, Natural Gas and Coal supply more than 80% of the nation’s energy needs. Most experts agree that coal and entire hydrocarbon value chain specially petroleum, natural gas, CBM, oil shale, shale gas and gas hydrates will play key roles in our energy future. Keeping this in view the 11th WPCC 2021 will focus on:
- The role of innovations and technology as the ‘game changer’ in optimizing value from both conventional and non-conventional resources.
- The response of the Oil, Gas and Coal Industry towards ‘green energy in low carbon economy’.
The Conference Aims to:
- Provide an opportunity and open forum to exchange information.
- share experiences and best practices by bringing together experts, investors and other multi stake holders of public and private sectors, advisory groups, governments, NGOs, non-profit organizations, environmentalists and academia.
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of problems and prospects of Petroleum, Coal and Gas energy sources.
- Provide in-depth assessment of regulatory framework.
- Provide an International window to showcase Indian expertise, capabilities in Hydrocarbon value-chain and Coal sectors.
- Promote Global co-operation in business and technology.
- Provide an opportunity for interaction and networking.
- Find ways for optimal use of World’s energy resources for the benefit of mankind.
- Identify new areas for future co-operation and technology transfer.
World PetroCoal Congress & Expo: Key Features
- World’s only congress of petroleum, coal & gas industry together.
- Valuable networking and business development opportunities.
- Global representation.
- Connect with key industry stakeholders.
- All sectors of petroleum, gas and coal industry represented.
- Presentations from across the entire value chain.
- Country specific presentations.
- Strategic insight from CEO led presentations.
- Hear presentations from leaders in the industry.
- Have your opinion heard in break-out / discussion groups.
World PetroCoal Congress & Expo: Key Issues
- How do the energy mix developing in the future?
- What is the outlook for the LNG Market?
- What is the future of unconventional energy?
- Role of low carbon, cleaner and efficient technologies to enhance economic growth?
- Future of Clean Coal Technologies, UCG / SCG, GTL, CBM. Are they environmentally sustainable?
BE PART OF A VIBRANT SHOW: Join the Exhibition
The exhibition area presents the perfect opportunity to promote your company, its products, services, technologies, knowledge and achievements. The exhibition area is the place where lunch / refreshment will be served for networking. Focus on innovative products, equipment, technologies and services to:
- A potent force for business where buyer, seller and product, physically come together.
- B2B interaction between buyers & sellers.
- Understand latest technologies in the sector.
- Locate alternate source for supplies and technology.
- Identify new business partners and competitors.
- Attract more business.
- Facilitate consumer acceptance and brand publicity.
- Build the brand and sellers match making.
World PetroCoal Congress & Expo: Benefits include
- Key Speaker Slot for the Senior Executive
- Delegate passes for you and your colleagues
- Display your company logo on the main conference backdrop
- Showcase your website through links from the WPCC & Expo website
- Insert corporate literature into delegate bag