Event Name: IME: International Mining Exhibition
Category: Metals and Minerals
Event Date: 04 – 07 April, 2022
Location: Eco Park, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India
Organizer: Tafcon Projects India Pvt Ltd. 923 & 923A, 9th floor, Devika Tower, 6 Nehru Place, New Delhi, India
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Tickets: Free Entry
IME 2022: International Mining Exhibition
The 9th Edition of the exhibition, of “IME 2022“, a prestigious biennial international exhibition focused on Mining, Equipment, Minerals, Metals and allied industries in India. 9th IME 2022 is scheduled during 04 – 07 April, 2022 at Eco Park, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India concurrent to a very high level 9th Asian Mining Congress organized by MGMI.
Over the years, “IME” has been successfully providing a perfect platform for display and launches of new initiatives, machinery, products, technologies and establishing joint ventures, developing and renewing international and regional contacts. The event is very well participated by mineral rich states of India, Public Sector Units, Large Corporates and Small and Medium organisations.
High Level Trade Delegations and Country Level Group Participation expected from Australia, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Russia and, UK and USA
Large participation of leading Mining Equipment & Machinery Manufacturers from Asia, Africa, America and Europe. Participation of Minerals Rich India States and PSU, Large Corporate and Small and Medium Organisations.
IME 2022: Industry Overview
- The Mining industry in India is one of the core industries of the economy. It provides basic raw materials to many important industries.
- The Mining industry is characterized by a large number of small operational mines.
- India is endowed with huge resources of many metallic and non-metallic minerals. India is home to 1,531 operating mines and produces 95 minerals, which includes 4 fuels, 10 metallic, 23 non-metallic, 3 atomic and 55 minor minerals (including building and other materials).
- The number of mines which reported mineral production (excluding atomic, fuel and minor minerals) in India stood at 1405 in 2018-19 as compared to 1430 in 2017-18.
- Based on the geological mapping of the country, an area of 571,000 sq. km, out of a total of 3.1 mn sq. km. has been demarcated as Obvious Geological Potential (OGP) area, where the geological potential for the occurrence of mineral deposits is higher.
Reasons To Invest In India:
- RECENTLY – India opens commercial coal mining, with revenue share arrangement, to boost the fuel’s production in the country
- Mineral concessions (Mining Lease & Prospecting License cum Mining Lease) grant to be granted through auctions for the companies interested in mining or for the raw material for their downstream industry.
- An Inter-Ministerial Group facilitator constituted for expediting the clearances and approvals process.
- Exploration companies can venture into the revenue share model, being formulated for the exploration of blocks identified by the Geological
- Survey of India. This has been enabled by the National Mineral Exploration policy, 2016 announced in July 2016. Around 100 blocks have already been identified by GSI for auction.
- With the launch of the National Mineral Policy 2019, India presents a major opportunity for investors.
- India has large reserves of Iron ore, Bauxite, Chromium, Manganese ore, Baryte, Rare earth and Mineral salts.
- India has vast mineral potential with mining leases granted for longer and stable tenure of 50 years.
- The demand for various metals and minerals will grow substantially over the next 15 years.
- India’s strategic location enables convenient exports.
IME 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Coal Producers
- Coal Beneficiation & Mineral Dressing Equipment
- Mining and Construction Machinery Manufactures
- Pumps, Gears, Valves and Compressors
- Power Generation and Transmission
- Material Handling, Logistics and Communication
- Tyres Manufacturers
- Mineral Processing Plants and Equipment
- Lubricants, Greases and Oils
- Automation and Instrumentation
- Diesel Engines & Electrical Engines
- Motors and Generators
- Weighing and Monitoring Solutions
- Mineral Rich State Governments
- Other Minerals and Metals Producers
- Water Treatment Solutions
- Chemicals and Explosives
- Health, Safety & Security
- Components and Spare Parts
- Cement Manufacturers
- IT in Mine Planning & Surveying
- R&D Institutions, Consultants
- Importers and Exporter
- Coal Consumers / Producers
- Mining, Logistics, Shipping and Fright Companies
- Policy Makers
- Central and State Sr. Government Officials
- Equipment Buyers & Suppliers
- Fuel Suppliers
- Project Developers
- Investors, MNC’s, Industrialist and Traders
- Importers and Exporters
- Engineers and Professional
- Trade Delegations
- Research Scholars
- Bankers and Financial Institutions
- Legal and Management Consultants
- Chief Executives / Decision Makers
- R&D Professionals
- Foreign Missions
- Industry Associations
- Infrastructure Development Organizations
- IT Companies and Solutions Providers