Event Name: Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa
Category: Manufacturing and Repair
Event Date: 26 – 28 April, 2022
Location: Landmark Centre, Plot 2 & 3, Water Corporation Drive, Victoria Island, Annex, Lagos, Nigeria
Organizer: Zenith Exhibitions
Phone: +234 8091155499
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa 2022 is the foremost exhibition dedicated to West Africa’s Manufacturing industry. The event aims to meet the growing needs of manufacturing companies by showcasing the industry’s best ideas, innovations, technologies and cost-effective solutions to raise productivity within the manufacturing environment. It offers the attendees the opportunity to exhibit their machinery, equipment and services first hand, with manufacturing leaders looking to build better business connections across West Africa.
Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa: Event Profile
Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa 2022 is an exclusive Business Exhibition on machinery, manufacturing, equipment and service event. We are the ultimate facilitator for B2B cooperation between manufacturers and consumers of all kinds connected to Machinery and Manufacturing industry. The key importance of EMWA 2022 is to showcase latest technologies and equipment supplying to Manufacturing Industry.
Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa 2022 is designed to facilitate effective interaction among several communities in the industries. The show will provide a unique gateway to international and domestic manufacturers / suppliers of machine tools & automation products / services, creating a unique platform to leverage the rapidly growing west African market.
Why Exhibit @ Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa 2022:
- New Business
Network with more than 3,000 professionals key trade buyers and decision makers looking to improve their manufacturing process.
- Brand Promotion
EMWA 2022 Exhibitions is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your products first hand to your clients and future business partners.
- Display your latest machinery, technology, products and services to highly focused trade visitors, trade media and delegations.
- Brand building among industry & end users
- Face to Face
Secure meetings with hosted buyers and senior procurement professional from local and international companies.
- EMWA 2022 Exhibitions is a unique platform for you to meet your existing clients and establish vital new business partners.
- Customer Connection
One to one interaction with the industry at one location and to see all of your existing customers in one place.
- Demonstrate your newest products and strengthen your client base whilst securing future business.
- Source and appoint new distributors in the region Increase the number of qualified leads.
- Establish backward and forward business linkages.
- Identify new potential customers or strengthen relations with the existing one.
- Market Trends
There is no better place to see the latest market trends than at EMWA 2022 Exhibitions. Keep up to date with specialist sectors, increase your industry knowledge and stay ahead of your competitors!
- Cost Effective Platform
The most cost-effective way to access this exciting, developing market, with the full support of an experienced team.
What You’ll Experience:
- Take part in hands – on manufacturing equipment demonstrations and compare cutting-edge solutions.
- Discover the new technologies, processes and applications that will drive innovation and competition.
- Trends & Solutions – Attend complimentary keynotes and technical sessions covering timely industry topics.
- Interact face-to-face with leading industry experts who will help solve your manufacturing challenges.
Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa: Exhibitors Profile
- Production Machinery
- Bottling Machinery
- Packaging Machinery
- Food Safety and Hygiene Technology
- Agro-Processing Machinery
- Textile Machinery
- Materials Handling & Warehousing
- Logistics and Storage Equipment
- Weighing & Measuring Machinery
- Production Facilities Equipment
- Machine Tool
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Control, Safety & Test Equipment Manufacturers
- Laboratory, testing and Measurement Equipment
- Facilities Equipment, Systems and Supplies
- HSE and Quality Control
- Pumps, Bearings, Motors and Generators
- Heating & Cooling Equipment
- Drives and Control
- HVAC Systems
- Storage and Transport Equipment
- Spare Parts, Components and Accessories
Attendee Profile by Job Title / Function and Buying Power
- Industrial Expo is participated by a huge number of industrialists.
- Decision Makers & Top Executives of Manufacturing & Engineering Enterprises.
- Technical Experts, Engineers, Technocrats & Scientists.
- Presidents, Chairpersons, CEO’s & Directors.
- Decision Makers from Purchase, Plant, Marketing, Sales, R & D , Production & Maintenance departments from Private & Public Sectors.
- SME’s Decision Makers & Techno-commercial personnel from Projects.
- Industrial Consultants & Contractors, Policy Makers, Diplomats & Commercial Corporations.
- Govt. Delegates & Officials.
- Industrial & Commercial Traders.
- Various Industrial Association Members & Representatives.
- Consumer Goods Manufacturing
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Infrastructure & Facilities
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Business Development
- Compliance & Audit
- Development & Design
- Finance & Investment
- Information Technology
- Product Management
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Research & Development
- Technical Sales
- Senior Management
- Decision Makers
- Department Heads
- Factory Planners
- Procurement Managers
- System Managers