Event Name: RIMTOS
Category: Industrial Goods
Event Date: 07 – 10 November, 2022
Location: Crocus Expo – Pavilion 2, hall 5, Mezhdunarodnaya Ulitsa, 16, Krasnogorsk, Moscow 143401 Russia
Organizer: Stankoinstrument Association – 125375, st. Tverskaya, 22A, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7(495)650-58-04, +7(495) 650-46-68
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
RIMTOS 2022: About
Russian International Industrial Machine Tool Exhibition 2022 (RIMTOS) organized by the Stankoinstrument Association based on many years of experience in organizing expositions of Russian manufacturers at major regional, Russian and international exhibitions. RIMTOS 2022 is designed to support the interests of the domestic manufacturer, as well as provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the latest trends in the development of world machine tool building and processing technology.
During RIMTOS 2022, conferences and seminars will be organized on the most pressing issues and prospects for the development of the machine tool industry, which will be attended by representatives of state executive bodies and deputies, representatives of foreign companies and unions, financial institutions, banks, business representatives, defense industry enterprises and others.
International exhibition “Metalworking. Technology. Equipment” – “RIMTOS-2022” is postponed to November 7 – 10, 2022 and will be held on the territory of the modern international exhibition complex “Crocus Expo“.
The Stankoinstrument Association, being a national industry union, will act as the organizer of the section of the exposition of domestic manufacturers of machine tool products.
In 2023, the International Exhibition “Metalworking. Technology. Equipment” – “RIMTOS-2023” will be held on the territory of the Crocus Expo International Exhibition Complex from May 22 to May 26, 2023.
Why Exhibit @ RIMTOS 2022?
Participation in the RIMTOS exhibition is a unique opportunity:
- present your products to the maximum number of target audience
- expand the geography of sales
- find reliable partners and distributors, meet current customers
- conclude contracts for the supply of equipment and machinery
- Integrated technologies based on high-performance equipment, tools and equipment for the technical re-equipment of enterprises
- Completing units and products, technological equipment, software, operating materials
- Repair and modernization of technological equipment, spare parts, services
- Additive technologies, industrial 3D printing
- Welding and related technologies
- Robotics and production automation
- CALS technologies (PLM, PDM, CAE / CAD / CAM)
- Modern materials for metalworking
- Subcontracting. Investment and innovation projects
- Science, specialized education and production
- Ecology in industry
- Industrial Design
- Industry 4.0
- Surface treatment equipment and technologies
- Representatives of state executive bodies and deputies
- Representatives of foreign companies and unions
- Financial institutions
- Business representatives
- Defense industry enterprises