Event Date: 19 – 22 March, 2020
Location: Dussehra Ground, Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Gaurav Path, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342003 India
Organizer: Laghu Udyog Bharati, LUB Bhawan, Behind New Power House, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001 India
Phone: +(91) 291-2745360, +(91) 94141-35360, +(91) 98290-21177
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
India Industrial Fair Jodhpur 2020: Event Profile
IIF Jodhpur 2020 has been one of the largest industrial trade shows in India for quite sometime now with over 300+ MSMEs belonging to a myriad of industrial sectors such as Aerospace & Defense, Engineering & Machine Tools, Home Decor, Hardware’s, Ceramics & Laminates, Plastic industry, Agriculture, etc. The 6th Edition of the India Industrial Fair is next in line to become as successful as its predecessors had been in promoting and developing the MSME sector. This edition has been take advantage of the technological advancements and its reputation of being the fastest growing state with Jodhpur as the states engineering hub. The 6th Edition of the India Industrial Fair is scheduled to take place 19th – 22th March, 2020 at Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
India Industrial Fair 2020 will be providing a stage to the MSMEs from various sectors to come forward and showcase their products in the market to the diverse visitors coming across India, providing exhibitors and visitors with a unique opportunity to interact and build up connections with members of the industry and develop mutually beneficial relations, helping the participants to expand their horizons and grow their market, and getting the government more and more involved into the development of these small industries.
India Industrial Fair Jodhpur 2020: Exhibitors Profile
- Kitchen Ware & Hardware
- Engineering & Machine Tools
- Brass parts & Forging
- Ceramic & Laminates
- Plastics Industry
- Earth Moving
- Material Handling
- Dairy & Food Processing
India Industrial Fair Jodhpur 2020 will attract buyers who actively source new and innovative products from India and around the world.
- Government representatives from ministries, regulatory bodies, municipalities, local authorities, etc.
Embassies and trade offices
- CEOs, COOs, VPs, Country Managers and other senior management or decision makers of public and private organizations
- Engineers, architects, and consultants
- Suppliers and buyers of relevant technologies
- Companies and consultants involved in smart cities concepts
- Project management companies
- System integrators
- Builders and property developers
- Media and advertising companies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Banks and financial institutions
- End-users, etc.