Event Name: Die & Mould India
Category: Industrial Goods
Event Date: 14 – 17 February, 2024
Location: Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai, India
Organizer: TAGMA INDIA – A – 33, Nand Jyot Industrial Estate, Safed Pool, Andheri – Kurla Road, Mumbai 400072 Maharashtra, India
Phone: 91-22-28526876 / +91-9653427396
Timings: 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
The 13th edition of Die & Mould India is has already garnered good response with 90% of Hall 1 already booked.
Die & Mould India International Exhibition: About
Tool and Gauge Manufacturers Association – India (TAGMA INDIA) announces the next Die & Mould India 2024 (DMI 2024), the 12th Biennial Die & Mould International Exhibition from 14 – 17 February, 2024 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.
The series of Die & Mould India exhibitions “A Trend Setter” organized by TAGMA since 1998 has build growing awareness and reputation as a unique trade fair in India for the Die & Mould Industry and very large by international standards of similar Die Mould Exhibitions held globally.
The 11th Die & Mould India International Exhibition from 14 – 17 February, 2024 at Bombay Exhibition, Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai was a huge success wherein visitors witnessed latest technologies and innovation to new launches on display.
Highlights of Die & Mould India 2024:
- 31,256 visitors from automotive, aerospace, die mould, machine tools, heaving engineering, plastics, packaging, consumer goods etc.
- Increase in exhibitors by 20% and exhibition space by 30%
- Delegation from PSUs and large OEMs
With the regular participation since inception of leading brands from India and abroad exhibiting their latest proven technologies, incorporating features to improve productivity, quality and reduce costs has attracted quality visitors like CEOs, Consultants, Decision Makers to the exhibition who have time and again expressed satisfaction in finding solutions to their needs, seeing new innovative products and manufacturing process covering the entire supply chain to the tooling industry, providing a wide spectrum to choose form in meeting challenging faster deliveries and quality demanded by customers of the highly competitive manufacturing sectors.
The 12th edition of Die & Mould India is a ‘must participate exhibition’ opportunity for all the businesses related to the Tooling Industry; to display and market their products/services in centrally cooled halls, with all supportive infrastructure, in the proximity of Mumbai airport & having the best worldwide connectivity by air, road, rail and sea.
TAGMA INDIA cordially invites you to participate in DMI 2022 as a unique industrial exhibitor and experience this excellent opportunity to grow your businesses and wish you a grand success in DMI Exhibitions.
Brief profile of TAGMA INDIA:
TAGMA India established in 1990 serves as a forum for the Indian Tool Room & Die and Mould Industry whose activity involves design, sales or manufacture of dies for pressing, stamping, punching and forming; injection and compression moulds; die casting dies; patterns and pattern equipment; jigs and fixtures; standard tooling components; CAD/CAM; rapid prototyping; gauges; precision machining; special machines and related products.
Some of the important objectives of TAGMA are:
- To promote training and the diffusion of knowledge relating to standards in the manufacture of Tools and Gauges to improve the standards or the connected trade therewith or with allied industries and to impart relevant and appropriate training to all those engaged in the manufacture of tools and gauges.
- To promote and encourage improvements in tool room industries for greater efficiency.
- To organize relevant seminars, workshops and exhibitions etc. to impart useful knowledge to the tool and gauge manufacturers.
- To establish, run and maintain a library connected with the industry
- To enhance the contribution of tool room industry to the growth and development of the Indian National Economy and to encourage members to be progressive.
- To publish a directory of members with details of products manufactured and services offered
TAGMA over the years has been successful in achieving some of the objectives mentioned above, prominent amongst them are:
- Diemould India International Exhibition the most popular mould & die show in India showcasing capabilities of the industry
- Established Online library for members via Internet and Computer Based Training (CBT) modules at NTTF-TAGMA Library, Bangalore
- Periodical surveys of the Tool Room industry
- Delegations/Country Pavilion at the overseas exhibitions
- Facilitators for Joint Venture by circulating Outsourcing inquiries
- Publication of monthly journal ‘TAGMA TIMES’ and ‘Directory’ during the exhibitions
Why Exhibit at Die & Mould India?
- Unique Industry event of Die & Mould Industry, once in 2 years to showcase their capabilities, innovation, new technology, process and equipment
- Consolidate business relationship
- Initiate and nurture new bonds / diversify
Die & Mould India 2024: Exhibitors Profile
- Additive Manufacturing 3D Printing
- CAD / CAM system related to Dies and Moulds
- CNC Milling Machining Centre EDM etc
- Cutting Tools
- Die / Mould Polishing Die Spotting machines
- Dies & Moulds, Press Tools, Jigs, Fixtures, Gauges
- Heat Treatment
- Hot Runner System
- Machine Tools and Accessories for Dies and Moulds
- Measuring Machines, Quality Assurance
- Mould base and standard parts of Dies and Moulds Tooling
- Moulding Machines / Die Casting Machines; Sheet Metal Presses and Ancillaries
- Precision Machining / Aerospace
- Rapid Prototyping and Tooling
- Surface Treatment
- Tool Steel
- All ancillary materials equipment accessories consumables, services and automation covering Die and Mould industry
DMI Show offers:
- Opportunity for Value addition
- Exploring business potential
- Meet the tooling fraternity at one location enabling periodic fellowship and bonding
- Give insights to formulate strategy to meet the challenges faced by Tooling Industry
- Choose State-of-the-art technology and process – to scale up production to seize growth opportunities and diversify
- Opportunity for Live DEMO in actual working environment enabling live feedback from potential customers
- To stay updated with the latest innovation in the Global Tooling Industry
- To highlight your capabilities and presence in the Indian Die Mould Industry
- To expose the industry workforce to latest innovations across all tooling application.
- To attract new talent to the tooling industry