Event Name: Advanced Manufacturing Show Birmingham
Category: Industrial Goods
Event Date: 02 – 03 November, 2022
Location: NEC – Halls 3 & 3a, North Avenue, Birmingham B40 1WT United Kingdom
Organizer: Easyfairs HQ – Rue Saint-Lambert 135, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Phone: +44 (0)20 3196 4303
Timings: 09.30 AM – 17.00 PM
Tickets: You must be 16+ to attend
The UK’s leading gathering of OEMs and engineering supply chain professionals
Advanced Manufacturing Show 2022: Event Profile
The Global Platform For Manufacturing Technologies
Advanced Manufacturing Show 2022 is the only UK event dedicated exclusively to advanced manufacturing technologies. Designed with buyers’ needs at heart, the event offers visitors the opportunity to meet suppliers, view live demonstrations, benchmark and source the latest technologies in order to enhance your manufacturing strategy. Co-located with the Subcon Show and a The Engineer Expo, this is an invaluable opportunity to gain insight from leading experts on current industry challenges and stay up-to-date on the latest manufacturing developments.
Advanced Manufacturing Show 2022: Why Exhibit?
Meet face to face with empowered buyers from blue-chip OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers and other visitors from major industrial engineering groups, responsible for procurement, supply chain management and special process outsourcing. Exhibiting will provide the opportunity to meet with key decision makers from the Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, F1 / Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Medical and many more manufacturing sectors.
A unique opportunity to showcase your products and services to high quality and focused audience with the power to spend.
- Lathes and Milling Machines
- 3, 4 and 5 Axis Horizontal and Vertical Machining Centers
- Multi-axis / Multitasking Machines
- Mill-turn Centers
- Multi-axis Sliding Had Turning Centers
Cutting Tools: Advanced Manufacturing Show Birmingham 2022
- Cutters and inserts for Milling
Lasers: Advanced Manufacturing Show Birmingham 2022
- Laser Cutting Machines
- Laser Marking Systems
- Laser Welding Equipment
Machine Tool Accessories:
- Tool Holding & Work Holding
- Cutting Fluids
- Automation & Work-Handling
- Bar Feeders
- Tool management systems
Experience The Best In Global Manufacturing Technology
The Advanced Manufacturing Show 2019 is the only UK event dedicated exclusively to advanced manufacturing technologies. Designed with buyers’ needs at heart, the event offers visitors the opportunity to meet suppliers, view live demonstrations, benchmark and source the latest technologies in order to enhance your manufacturing strategy.
- Network and build new business relationships throughout the UK manufacturing industry
- Meet world class suppliers who can help optimize your productivity and remain competitive in a global market
- Be Inspired by industry leaders who will reveal stories behind some of the UK’s most interesting engineering and manufacturing projects
- Source the latest solutions and innovations in in-house production, contract manufacturing services and product development