Category: Household Consumables
Event Date: 17 – 19 November, 2022
Location: Bombay Exhibition Center, NESCO, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 40006 India
Organizer: Worldex India Exhibition & Promotion Pvt. Ltd., 309, Parvati Premises, Sun Mill Complex, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400013 Maharashtra India
Phone: +(91)-(22) 40376700 – 30, 24944672/73
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
Ticketing: Entry strictly for trade buyers on production of valid business cards.
About @Home World Expo
- @Home World Expo Mumbai 2022 – Future Living will transform India into a Home Decor powerhouse. A truly international platform, @Home World Expo is positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world who would like to showcase their comprehensive range of products and designs to India’s top importers, chain stores, hyper markets, trading houses, e-retailers, agents and distributors.
- India’s economic growth and rising household incomes, fueled by a positive demographic are expected to increase India’s total consumption expenditure to reach nearly $ 3,600 billion by 2020 from $ 1,824 billion in 2017.
- Understanding this transformation, @Home showcases top quality global manufacturers representing a wide spectrum of home related categories to the discerning Indian buyer.
- India’s huge home decor market is growing at 20% per annum and @Home World Expo Mumbai 2022 is the platform to help identify potential business partners, showcase new & unique innovations for the relevant market, interact and network with bulk buyers, discover new selling opportunities and enhance brand image within the industry and Indian market.
- In essence, @Home World Expo Mumbai 2022 – Future Living is the key to unlocking the vast Indian market.
Major Exhibit Categories
- Decorative Furniture
- Tableware & Glassware
- Decorative Lighting
Special Highlights @Home World Expo Mumbai 2022
- Complimentary Business Matching Services
- Special Group Pavilions
- Product Launch Zone
- Industry Seminar & Networking Reception
- VIP Buyers Lounge
- VIP Hosted Buyers
- Buying Missions
- Business Center
- Media Lounge
- Entry strictly for trade buyers on production of valid business cards. (Pre-register online or onsite)
- Rights of admission reserved.
- No registration Fees. No retail sale.
- Entry below 18 years will not be permitted.
Why Exhibit @Home World Expo Advantage
- India, with the youngest working population in the world, is flourishing and the Indian home and home decor market is about to explode
- India’s consumption story will be huge in the next 20 years, driven by its 440 million millennial and 390 million Gen Z
- Media exposure coupled with foreign travels have educated and opened the Indian mind to the vast possibilities in interior designs and home decor
- People are now spending more on both furniture and fixtures and also on home decor. Also, working women are spending a lot on home fashion
- The industry is in the top 3 key areas of consumption and the home market is worth about US $20 billion, of which furniture comprises 75% with decor and the rest being 25%
- By 2020, the home furnishing market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% to reach US$ 5.29 billion
A truly international platform, @Home World Expo is positioned as a strategic converging event for manufacturers from all over the world who would like to showcase their comprehensive range of products and designs to India’s top importers, chain stores, hyper markets, trading houses, e-retailers, agents and distributors
- The @Home World Expo platform invites you to participate in international country pavilions, launch your latest products and innovations and expand your business network into India – one of the world’s largest and fastest growing consumer markets
- In India’s huge domestic market, @Home World Expo will help you identify potential business partners, showcase new innovations for target groups, meet and network with large trading houses, discover new selling opportunities and enhance your brand image
- @ Home World Expo will showcase a wide array of contemporary and stylish products catering to every aspect – creative and practical – to fulfill a home owner’s needs and requirements.
- It is a focused integrated platform for products, offering comprehensive solutions and fulfills all requirements via focused sectors and will see companies present the latest homeware concepts, trends, technology, innovations and equipment
- The fair has been created to be a global convergence hotspot with international exhibitors making it a truly international B2B sourcing event
Buyers Profile @Home World Expo Mumbai 2022
- Architects & Interior Designers
- HORECA Industry (Hotel / Restaurant / Cafe)
- Large Format Retailers
- Government Procurement Agencies
- Retail Chain Aggregators
- Buying & Trading Houses
- Distributors & Dealers
- Wholesalers & Agents
- Corporate Sourcing Heads
- Brand Owners
- SMEs and MSMEs