Event Date: 23 – 26 August, 2022
Location: Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW Atlanta, Georgia 30313 USA
Organizer: IWF – International Woodworking Fair, LLC, 3520 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 120, Atlanta, Georgia 30305 USA
Phone: +1-404-693-8333, +1-404-693-8350
Timings: 09:00 AM – 18:00 PM
IWF is the premier platform to the largest woodworking market in the world, showcasing the latest manufacturing technologies, trending designs & materials, and educational opportunities.
IWF Atlanta 2022: Event Profile
IWF Atlanta 2022 – International Woodworking Fair Atlanta is Woodworking Machinery and Furniture Supply Fair. IWF Atlanta 2022 to be held on 23 – 26 August, 2022 at Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, United States of America. IWF Atlanta 2022 offers innovation, education, solutions, networking, and many more opportunities for business success. The trade show where furniture manufacturing, cabinetry, architectural woodworking, material processing and other related industry professionals from all over the globe will come to find products they didn’t know existed that will help their company succeed.
IWF is the Largest Wood Fair in USA
The International Woodworking Fair or the IWF Atlanta 2022 is considered to be the best meeting place of the material processing and design industry in America to discuss new technological advancements and innovations within the sector in order to facilitate interaction and networking for optimum commercial benefits.
IWF Atlanta 2022: Why Exhibit?
In business, we all look for that idea or solution that will make our business better. IWF is not only the opportunity for your team to see the future in technology, learn from leaders, and compare a world of innovation all at one place. IWF is also the opportunity for your company to gain new business with the face-to-face connections you will make at the Fair.
- IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related
- IWF has what’s new and what’s next for technology for your industry
- Thousands of new products are showcased by the world’s top manufacturers of machinery, supplies and services
- All the newest products and latest innovations in manufacturing and material processing are at IWF
- See cutting edge live demonstrations of the products you are researching
- Meet others in your industry face-to-face and exchange ideas that will help your business and career grow
- Learn new methods and answers to your manufacturing challenges from industry leaders at education sessions in industry standards and regulations, manufacturing techniques, production strategies, management, business development and business marketing
IWF is the trade show where furniture manufacturing, cabinetry, architectural woodworking, material processing and other related industry professionals from all over the globe will come to find products they didn’t even know existed that will help their company succeed.
- Architectural Wood
- Business Furnishings
- Finishing Tools
- Building Hardware
- Building Hardware Accessories
- Saw Blades
- Woodworking Machinery
- Woodworking Accessories
- Woodworking Equipment
- Furniture Accessories
- Furniture Fitting
- Furniture Fixture
- Professional and experts who are related to the field of Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
- Closets and Home Organization Systems
- Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
- Countertop Materials and Fabrication
- Institutional and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Plastic Materials and Fabrication
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design
- Manufacturing, and Installation
- Machinery and Tooling
- Architectural Millwork and Moulding
- Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing