Location: Asiaworld-expo Hong Kong International Airport Lantau, Airport Expo Blvd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
Organizer: Solomon Venture Capital Advisors Ltd. – Unit 308, 18/F, Blk A1 Hang Wai Ind. Ctr, 6 Kin Tai Street, Tuen Mun, N.T. Hong Kong SAR
Phone: +852 26232629 / +86 14715773079
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Heal Expo Hong Kong 2018 aims to assist Small & Medium Size Enterprise (SME) from SMART TECHNOLOGY and GREEN industries that have developed innovative products and services using sustainable business model and principles in launching their finished goods and services through a global scale event while increasing their brand awareness among the professional traders and consumers.
To be FIRST ASIA GREEN EXPO that using UPCYCLED & RECYCLED WASTE MATERIALS and target to achieve ZERO-WASTE by 2020
Heal Expo Hong Kong 2018 for Smart Green Food Chain & Lifestyle (Hong Kong – Trade Show / Guangzhou – Public & Trade Show), focus on promoting the spirit of green living, with the theme of green supply chain technology, connecting green product suppliers, buyers and social impact investor, and excavation more quality green food and lifestyle products.
Moreover, the Heal Expo Hong Kong 2018 also aims to assist small and medium-sized enterprise from the smart and green industry that have innovative product and service using sustainable business model and principle in launching the finish goods in global scale event while increasing their brand awareness among the trader and consumer.
Why exhibit in Heal Expo Hong Kong 2018
Connect to China market through Hong Kong and reach out to worldwide market at this strategic global sourcing centre for your green supply source.
Sell cross-border in Guangzhou – the centre of the new China Greater Bay Area – new development region populated by 66 Million people with HIGH purchasing power with highest average household income of HKD 28,000 (approx. USD 3,600)
With the opening of new Zhuhai – Macau – Hong Kong bridge & Hong Kong – Guanzghou high speed railway within 2018, 9 cities and 2 Special Administrative Region will be connected within 1 Hour Traveling Time by railway, road and ports.
In a survey conducted by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council on China’s middle-class consumers, 71% of respondents said they had been spending more on green products in the past year. While 73% of the respondents claimed that their greater expenditure on green products was mainly down to health concerns, 59% also agreed that the greater availability of green products and the increase in convenience when buying them had prompted them to spend more on such products than before.
Heal Expo Hong Kong 2018: Exhibition Scope
The Exhibition Scope for Hong Kong Trade Fair:
- Poultry & Agricultural Products – Certified organic Beef / Chicken, dairy food, fresh supplies or its substitute
- Eco-Farming / Urban Farming
- Food Processing Technology
- Food Eco-Packaging & Technology
- Eco Lifestyle Products (Organic & Recycled Fabric or materials, Upcycled Lifestyle Items for household)
- International Environment, Food & Hygiene Assessment & Certification for Halal Food, Organic & Natural Food Ingredients (HALAL, Certified Organic, ISO, FDA, CFDA)
- Electric Transportation or solutions for food industry (5%)
The Exhibition Scope for Guangzhou Trade Fair (3 – 4 January 2019)
- Sustainable Green Properties
- Health Food
- Healthy Snacks & Nuts
- Nutritional Supplements
- Halal Food
- Organic Fresh Supplies
- Health Food & Beverages
Heal Expo Hong Kong 2018: Visitors Profile
- Worldwide Food Trade Importers and Exporters
- International Food Wholesalers & Retail Traders
- International Food Distributors / Representatives
- Food Chain Stores & Buying Offices
- Catering Industry Management / Buyers
- Restaurant / Cafe / Club / Bar Management / Buyers
- Investor / Investment & Financial Banker
- Hotel & Resort Management / Buyers Food Processing Manufacturers / Buyers
- E-commerce Platform Buyers
- Government Institutes & Regions Representatives
- Trade Chambers, Commissioners & Associations
- Sales & Marketing Companies
- Public from 9 cities (Guangzhou Consumer Fair only)