Event Name: Fi India & Hi
Category: Food and Beverage
Event Date: 21 – 23 September, 2022
Location: Bangalore International Exhibition Centre – BIEC, 10th Mile, Tumkur Main Road , Madavara Post Dasanapura, Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123 India
Organizer: Informa PLC – 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG UK
Phone: +31 20 245 5355
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Fi India & Hi 2022 is coming to Bangalore
Fi India & Hi 2022: Event Profile
After a successful 2021 edition in Mumbai, Fi India & Hi India is coming back to Bangalore in 2022. Fi India & Hi India is the only B2B event in the Indian sub-continent for the food and health ingredients, processing and packaging industry. The event offers you the opportunity to:
- Source the latest and most innovative ingredients which have been directly discovered in the heart of India
- Grow your business in one of the fastest growing markets with a large appetite for food, health and functional ingredients
- Nurture your business relationships by meeting with the most important ingredients suppliers and buyers in the region
Fi India & Hi 2022 is expecting to attract 10,000+ trade attendees and 230+ exhibitors. This strong growth in attendance and exhibitor numbers reflects the ongoing growth of the food and beverage market in India and the surrounding region.
- The Indian F&B retail market is expected to reach $ 915 billion by 2020.
- Dairy, beverages, bread & cereals, snacks and health are the fastest growing segments.
- The market for soft & alcoholic drinks is growing with 14% CAGR.
- Food processing industry is one of the largest industries in India is expected to reach a value of $ 482 billion by 2020.
- The Indian government will create a Dairy Processing and Infrastructure Development Fund worth US$ 1.2 bn. Additionally, 21 mega food parks are constructed across the country.
- The food processing sector in India received US$ 7.47 billion of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) April 2000 – December 2016.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry estimates that the food processing sectors could attract up to $ 33 billion of investment over the next 10 years.
Your business case to attend Fi India & Hi 2022
- Since 13 years, this event is the only dedicated sourcing platform for the food & beverage industry in India
- Meet 250+ leading ingredient suppliers from 15+ countries
- Fi India & Hi is all about new: new ingredients, new technologies & new services
- At Fi India & Hi you will find innovative food, functional and nutraceutical ingredients
Fi India & Hi 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Profile of exhibit based on Food Additives, Seasonings, Sweeteners / Sourness, Polysaccharide and Gelatinizing / Thickening & Stabilizing Agents, Emulsifiers / Solubilizes, Flavors & Fragrances, Colors & Preservatives, Starch & Starch Derivatives, Antioxidants, Enzymes / Disintegrant / Binders, Lubricating Agents & Coating, Beauty / Anti-aging Ingredients, Organic Ingredients, Fermentation and distillation, Ingredients, Essential oils, Spices, Cereals and Pulses, Gaur Gums, Processing technology, Packaging technology and materials, Safety, Quality management, Operating materials, environmental technology, biotechnology, Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology, Conveying, transport and storage facilities, Components, Assemblies and surface technology.
Fi India & Hi 2022: Visitors Profile
Visitors like Researchers & food technologists, Manufacturers and producers, Food and beverage retailers, Suppliers and distributors, Safety and quality professionals, Consultants and quality inspectors, Purchase officers, CEOs and senior managers from food and beverage manufacturing companies, CEOs and senior managers from nutraceuticals, dietary supplements and functional foods producers, Government & trade associations, Institutes and universities, Media and press.