Event Name: Digital Gaming India Expo
Category: Computer and IT
Event Date: 23 – 25 March, 2022
Location: Pragati Maidan, Hall No. 12 H-559, 10, Mathura Rd, Ali Vihar, New Delhi 110044 India
Organizer: Exhibitions India Group, C-103, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III, New Delhi 110020 India
Phone: +91 98110 78179
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Digital Gaming India Expo 2022: Event Profile
Digital gaming is not a new phenomenon. It has been around since the time of indoor games; only changing its form. Digital gaming has evolved over the years and has become an independent industry with great creative and professional potential.
Today, esports is the most talked about subject in the games industry and the media business alike. Regardless of the status of esports, or professional gaming, in five years from now, the underlying trends are shaping the future of games and digital media as a whole and accelerating the disruption of traditional media. In fact, it is a unique synthesis of six business, technology and consumer trends that, put together, are transforming an evolution into a revolution. Along with Android, iPhone and Windows devices are the popular choice for digital gaming platforms. The industry is set to see an explosion of growth. Virtual reality and 3D gaming are soon to enter the mainstream market, along with a host of new, revolutionary technologies to serve as peripherals for enhancing the digital gaming experience.
As the Chinese Virus Covid-19 pandemic forces people to stay indoors, consumption on digital media platforms has increased. Not just streaming platforms, gaming platforms have also seen a surge of users and increase in the amount of time spent by consumers on such platforms. Gaming platforms have not only grown more than other online media amid the pandemic, but are also witnessing some behavioral shifts. The global video game industry is thriving, despite the widespread economic disruption caused by the Chinese corona virus. With the practice of social distancing reducing consumer and business activity to a minimum, gaming offers an engaging distraction for people at home looking for social interaction, and initial data shows huge growth in playing time and sales since the lockdowns began.
The Digital Gaming India Expo 2022 is aimed at creating an excellent platform for all stakeholders in the Indian and international gaming market to showcase new trends and technologies in the gaming sector. The show also intends to bring together the entire eco-system from India and overseas to take Indian Gaming Industry to the next level and explore business opportunities in India.
- India is the fastest growing gaming market of the world and one of the five top countries for mobile gaming
- Indian gaming market currently stands at US$ 800 million, and is poised to surpass US$ 1.1 billion figure by 2021. Currently revenues from mobile gaming accounts for about US$ 649 million. It is projected to grow to US$ 815 million in 2020 and US$ 943 million by 2022
- Number of gamers which was 120 million in 2016, is expected to reach 310 million by 2021. 80-90 million gamers were added in 2018 itself
- The Indian digital gaming industry is growing rapidly, with behemoths like Alibaba backed-Paytm, Tencent, Youzu and Nazara investing in it.
- The country now has more than 250 game development companies, up from a mere 25 in 2010, with at least two start-ups coming up every month.
- Mobile gaming has never been so convenient and affordable for users and lucrative for app developers as carrier billing, online payments, and digital wallet have made in-app purchases more common and much more affordable and convenient.
Participate in Digital Gaming India Expo 2022:
There are various ways you can participate in the expo which are enumerated below:
- As an Exhibitor: Block an exhibition booth space to demonstrate your products and create your own identity to interact with industry visitors to make them understand the offered technology.
- As a Sponsors: Sponsorship are great brand building opportunities with lasting impacts before the expo, during expo and after the expo. Some of them are Lanyard and Badges, Exhibitor kit, Visitor carry bags, registration counters, conference session, show guide and many more.
- As a Speakers: An intensive conference programme deliberates on some of the enabling technologies that will determine the future of IoT technologies: VR / AR, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Sensors, Hardware evolution, Data and energy storage, Cloud, Security and privacy and many more. These sessions create networking opportunities for like-minded individuals with similar interest related to a specific vertical of IoT technology and key steps in beginning IoT journey.
- As a Delegate: Over 100 leading speakers from the industry will deliberate on business and technical opportunities on IoT ecosystem including IoT applications and challenges in various sectors. The platform will provide thought leadership, knowledge transfer and networking opportunities with the decision makers.
- As an Investor: An opportunity to hear IoT startups, select and invest in technology including hardware, solutions and services. This forum will provide opportunities for investors to connect with the evolving technologies and disruptions.
- Advertising opportunities: Print and Online advertising opportunities include Show directory, show daily, Sponsored Editorial, CEO Interview, Venue Advertising to increase your brand visibility.
- Arcade Games
- Action Games
- Adventure Games
- Augmented Reality Games
- Casual Games
- Card & Casino Games
- Puzzle Games
- Role Playing Games
- Simulation Games
- Multi Sport Games
- Strategy Games
- Virtual Reality Games
Digital Gaming India Expo 2022: Exhibitor Profile
- Chipsets for motherboards
- Cloud Hosting
- Console Gaming Platforms
- CPU Manufacturers
- Desktop Gaming Platforms
- Game Developer Companies
- Game Developer Companies
- Game Publishers
- Game Testing Companies
- Gaming Desktop (Gaming Machines) and Accessories
- Gaming Monitors
- Gaming Website
- Graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Hard disk drives – external (HDDs)
- Hard disk drives – internal (HDDs)
- Mobile Gaming Platforms
- Motherboard manufacturers
- Sound cards
- Sound speakers
- Video cards (graphics cards)
- VR handset and devices
- Budding Developers
- Business Schools Students
- Game Development and Publishing Co.
- Indie Game Developers
- Internet Service Providers
- Pay TV Operators
- Technology Firms
- Telecom Service Providers
- Internet Service Providers