Event Name: Chemspec India
Category: Chemical and Dyes
Event Date: 20 – 21 April, 2022
Location: Bombay Exhibition Center, NESCO Centre Hall 1, Western Express Hwy, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063 India
Organizer: Chemspec India, 602-B, Godrej Coliseum, Off. Sion Trombay Road, Behind Everard Nagar Sion (East), Mumbai, India
Phone: + 91 222 404 4477, + 91 222 404 4450
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
The International Exhibition on Fine & Specialty Chemicals
Chemspec India 2022: Event Profile
Over the past decade, Chemspec 2022 has continued to develop and reinforce itself as the must-attend networking platform for both domestic and international buyers and sellers of Fine and Specialty Chemicals.
Chemspec India 2019 welcomed over 15,300 industry professionals to the Bombay Exhibition Center in Mumbai. Visitors from throughout India, Europe, China and the USA helped to make Chemspec India 2019 a truly upbeat networking occasion as they toured 336 exhibitor companies on-site and sat in on the range of technical conferences and seminars on offer.
Chemspec India 2022 is now rescheduled to take place from 20 – 21 April, 2022 at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai. Further information about the exhibition’s new dates can be found here.
The Fine and Specialty Chemicals industry in India represents a $30 billion market, which is growing at 10-12% annually – faster than the chemical sector as a whole. The industry not only serves the local market, but also the global one and is competitive in many areas, including China.
- Reach thousands of visitors from India, the wider region and the rest of the world.
- Find new distribution channels.
- Strengthen your position in the competitive domestic market.
- Investigate the regional market for your products and services.
- Develop your overseas business.
- Raise your company’s international profile.
Participating companies at Chemspec India represent diverse sectors of the chemical industry:
- Organic & Fine Chemicals
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Drug Intermediates
- Dyes & Pigments
- Contract & Toll Manufacturing
- Cosmetic Chemicals / Ingredients
- Pigments & Solvents
- Laboratory Chemicals, and a host of Specialty Chemicals (Coating Additives, Catalysts, Enzymes etc.)