Event Name: SAFE South India
Category: Building Construction
Event Date: 17 – 18 June, 2022
Location: Chennai Trade Centre, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Organizer: Informa Markets – Times Square, Unit 1, B Wing. 5/F, Andheri-Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri-East, Mumbai, 400059 India
Phone: +91 (0) 80 49133108
Timings: 9:30 AM – 18:00 PM
Note: This is a B2B Show. Children below the age of 18 are not allowed. Right of Admission Reserved
SAFE South India 2022 aims to bring together renowned Indian and international brands from video surveillance, access control entrance and home automation, and perimeter protection industry, among others. to interact, network, view the latest innovations, source business solutions and gather invaluable expert support, all under one roof. With a distinguished line up of key exhibitors and thought leaders on board, SAFE South India 2022 aims to help the industry establish relationships with key decision makers and will also act as a launch pad for the leading security players to introduce products in an emerging market like South India. The congregation saw professionals from across the industry including security and safety managers from Hospitality, IT / BPO & Service Industry, Real estate, Port Authorities, Power plants, Logistics, Construction, Architecture, Automobile, Manufacturing, Industrial, Retail, Jewelry, Health, Education, IT, Networking, Telecoms, Automation, BFSI etc.
The 5th edition of SAFE South India 2019 featured 50 Plus exhibitors showcasing over 70 brands, solutions and latest technological advancements. These include stellar companies such as Aditya Infotech, CP Plus, eSSL, Hikvision as Premier Plus partners besides notable companies like Concox, Mark Electronics, Seagate, Timewatch, Unique and Zkteco and others.
The event organized a unique two-day conference themed ‘Power Insights into the World of Security’ The conference will comprised in-depth speaker sessions and panel discussions on trending topics such as ‘Carrying Out Threat Assessment in the Rapidly Evolving Technology Era’; ‘The Changing Role of a CSO in Crisis Management and Ensuring Business Continuity’; ‘Using Artificial Intelligence to Get Strategic Insights from Security Systems’; ‘The Enemy Within – Detecting and Mitigating Insider Threats’; ‘Understanding the Full Spectrum of Cyber Security Risks to an Organisation’; ‘Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to Mitigate Threats to Homeland Security’; and ‘Using AI to make Security Systems Smarter, Intelligent, Efficient & self-learning’.
SAFE South India 2022: Exhibitors Profile
This 3 day expo will offer a platform to security professionals to share knowledge and to network by tapping into the growing Indian market. The summit enables you to establish relationships with key decision makers, giving them the opportunity to experience the latest innovations in the security industry.
For technology providers, this expo has been carefully planned so as to create maximum networking and interaction opportunities in order for them to achieve and optimize their channel engagement objectives.
Integrator / Manufacturers / Distributors / Suppliers of following product categories:
- Alarm Centers / Intruder Alarms
- Access Control
- Building Management Systems
- Computer Security
- Integrated Systems & Networked Security
- IT Security
- Manned Guarding
- Physical Security
- Retail Security
- Screening / Anti – Terrorism
- Secure Communications
- Traffic Monitoring & Valuables in Transit
- Win new business
- Launch your latest innovations to a captive audience
- Meet face to face with regional industry leaders
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and prospective partners
- Network and position your brand within the industry
- Showcase and sell your solutions to senior end users from the private and government sectors as well as the installation and consultant community
- Engage directly with end-users
- Network with high quality attendees
- Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
- Conduct market research
- Develop your market entry strategy
SAFE South India 2022 will bring together security professionals and key industry solution providers to discuss the latest technologies and innovations in focused face- to- face meetings and networking opportunities over the course of three-day.
For technology providers, this summit has been carefully planned so as to create maximum networking and interaction opportunities in order for them to achieve and optimize their channel engagement objectives.
SAFE South India 2022: Visitors Profile
Procurement Managers, Consultants & Specifiers, Electrical Consultants, Fire Consultants, Safety Managers, Security Managers, Floor Managers, Plant Managers, Operation Managers, Estate Managers, Facilities Managers IT Managers, Design & Instrumentation Managers from the following key sectors:
- Hospitality / IT / Business Process
- Outsourcing & Service Industry
- Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Airport / Logistics
- Construction / Architecture / Electrical / Real Estate
- Manufacturing / Industrial
- Utility Services & Facilities
- Police / Law & Enforcement / Prison
- Retail / Jewellery
- Government / Customs & Excise
- System Integrator / Distributors / Installers
- Health / Education
- Warehousing & Distribution
- IT / Networking / Telecoms