Event Name: Glassman Asia
Category: Building Construction
Event Date: 20 – 21 September, 2023
Location: Songdo Convensia, Incheon, South Korea
Organizer: Glass International / Quartz Business Media – Quartz House, 20 Clarendon Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1QX United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1737 855 117
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Glassman Asia 2023: About
Glassman Events are pleased to announce that we have secured new dates for Glassman Asia.
Now taking place from 20-21 September, 2023 at the Songdo Convensia, Seoul, South Korea. This will be the first time the combined exhibition and conference has been held in this fascinating country. It follows the success of two previous Glassman events in Bangkok and Jakarta in 2018 and 2019.
South Korea offers ample opportunities for professionals and has an established glass industry. The country is a hotbed of innovation and is home to some of the world’s most recognised brands such as Samsung, Hyundai and LG Electronics – all of which use glass in their products. Domestic glassmakers include Samkwang Glass, Kumbi Corporation, Techpack Solutions and KC Glass and Material.
The Glassman event brings together glassmakers with leading technology suppliers. The two-day show will include a conference that will focus on the latest trends, issues and opportunities in the glassmaking industry. Recent attendees at Glassman shows have included glassmakers such as O-I, Ardagh, Verallia as well as their customers such as Heineken, Coca- Cola and Bacardi.
Why Visit Glassman Asia?
Glassman Asia is the must-attend event for all hollow glass manufacturers, packaging specialists and manufacturers who use glass containers in their business.
Glassman Asia is the only place for you to…
- View the latest innovations and solutions on offer from a range of international product and service providers
- Attend free-to-attend conference sessions focused on the major issues in glassmaking, such as Industry 4.0
- Build relationships and strengthen existing ones
- Find new business and update your knowledge on issues facing the industry – including how industry 4.0 will impact the glass industry
Who should exhibit?
The Glassman Asia exhibition will provide a platform for the industry to present the latest innovations and technology for environmentally aware production and processing of glass containers.
We are looking for producers, manufacturers and service providers within the following fields to exhibit their products and services:
- Raw materials
- Batch Plants
- Melting furnaces
- Combustion equipment
- Feeders and forehearths
- Hot end handling materials and systems
- Annealing and decorating lehrs
- Cold end handling materials and systems
- Tempering / laminating plants
- Processing machinery
- Laboratory services and analytical equipment
- Decoration materials and equipment
- Instrumentation / process control systems
- Turnkey plant construction services and technical assistance and training
- Software providers
Reasons to exhibit:
Participate at this important event in order to:
- Get seen – showcase your company and latest products
- Generate new sales and leads – meet face-to-face with hundreds of customers, seeking latest products, innovations and services
- Gain the competitive advantage – make sure you are first-to-mind when purchasing decisions are made