Event Name: Pacific Operational Science and Technology
Category: Arms and Ammunition
Event Date: 07 – 10 March, 2022
Location: Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, Hawaii 43215 USA
Organizer: National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) – 2101 Wilson Blvd, Suite 700, Arlington, Virginia 22201 USA
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
POST 2022: Pacific Operational Science and Technology Conference
Join NDIA and the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command for the 2022 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference as we examine the theme, Faster Together – Accelerating the S&T Community to the Speed of Innovation. This conference will feature:
- DoD opportunities for joint research, development, and experimentation
- Collaborative engaging workshops
- Unique networking opportunities for government and industry attendees
- Opportunities to meet with the USINDOPACOM S&T Office
- Ability to register for in-person or virtual attendance
- Exhibit hall of more than 40 industry companies with the leading technologies and services**
POST 2022 brings together senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders from the Services and Agencies, senior leaders from the international Science & Technology community, industry executives and engineers, university representatives, and scientists to collaborate on how we can contribute to peace and stability in the Indo-Pacific region through science and technology. For the past 22 years, this conference has served as a leading forum for understanding operational issues in the region and for technology providers to recommend solutions to these challenges.
Note: POST 2022 is open to the press only on March 7 and March 8.
To view a breakdown of attendee categories and an example of companies who have attended in the past, please click here and scroll down to the “Who Attends” section.
Cost to Exhibit
Corporate Member Rate*: $32.00 / sq. ft.
(Note: your corporate member dues must be current to be able to get the member rate).
*Rate also applies to bona-fide U.S. government agencies and academic institutions.
Non-Corporate Member Rate: $37.00 / sq. ft.
Exhibit Rate Includes:
- -Fabric back and side walls and 7″ x 44″ ID sign
- -24 hour security
- -Company profile online and in printed agenda
- -Two complimentary full registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10′ x 10′
- -All networking social functions
- -All scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- -Tables, chairs, and electricity are NOT included with the booth
Exhibit Personnel Registration
For each 10 x 10 exhibit space that your organization occupies, your organization will be entitled to 2 complimentary full registrations, which do account for your booth personnel. Once your booth has been purchased, separate instructions will be sent. Keep in mind, that should your staff want to attend the Closed Sessions that take place on Wednesday, March 9 and Thursday, March 10, proper clearance documents must be submitted by February 11. You can find the most up to date details on submitting security information by clicking here.
To qualify for the member rate on booths listed above, a $500 savings per 10×10 booth, your company must join NDIA as a Corporate Member first. For more information on joining, visit https://www.ndia.org/membership or contact Zoila Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a 100% penalty fee on all cancelled or reduced exhibit space. All cancellations or reductions in exhibit space must be in writing. For all cancelled or reduced space, exhibitor badges assigned to that space will be automatically relinquished.