Event Name: FarmTech Asia
Category: Agriculture and Forestry
Event Date: 11 – 14 November, 2022
Location: College Of Agriculture, Pipalyana Road, Lalaram Nagar, Near St. Paul School, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001 India
Organizer: Brahmani Events & Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. – 10, Local Road, Mahavir Smruti Society, Sarvodaya Nagar, Ghatlodiya, Ahmedabad 380061 Gujarat
Phone: 9998889578, 7575007740
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
FarmTech Asia 2022: Indore
FarmTech Asia 2022, an Agriculture Exhibition and Conference is being organized during 11 – 14 November, 2022 at Agriculture College Ground, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. FarmTech Asia 2022 is being organized with an aim to provide the best platform for Agriculture Industry Stakeholders.
Key Features of FarmTech Asia 2022
- Exhibition on Latest Technology of Agriculture, Dairy and Livestock Industry
- Technical Seminar and Conference on Agriculture, Dairy and Livestock Industry with Technical Support from Rajmata Vijayraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya (RVSKVV, an Agriculture University of Madhya Pradesh)
- Agricultural and Livestock Scientists from Agriculture College of Indore and other Campuses of Madhya Pradesh and Industry Experts from Other States of India are expected to speak over various important topics of the Industry for the attendees
- Expecting Visitors from more than 10 States of India
- Expected Visitors: Agricultural Progressive Farmers, Dairy and Livestock Progressive Farmers, Wholesaler / Retailers, Distributors / Dealers, Government Officials, Association Heads and Officials, Farmer’s Welfare Associations and Foundations
- Perfect Platform for B2B, B2C and Exim Inquiries
Why Agriculture Exhibition in Madhya Pradesh?
Agriculture in Madhya Pradesh:
Madhya Pradesh, The Second Largest State of India and located at the Center of India, has been growing its Agriculture Industry strongly for many years. The state has been winning Krishi Karman Award Consecutively for the highest production of Wheat and Food Grains. Madhya Pradesh has also received Honour of the Best Agriculture State of India in the year 2013 for the highest agricultural growth (18%-19% during the year). Agriculture Exhibition in Madhya Pradesh is highly essential to increase growth of the Industry.
Madhya Pradesh cultivates all major types of crops such as Soya Beans, Other Beans, Cereals, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Cotton, Vegetable and Fruits, Sugar Cane and Spices.
Along with Strong Agriculture Farming numbers, Madhya Pradesh is one of the most important states in terms of Livestock Population and Livestock Farming as well.
Madhya Pradesh holds highest cattle population in India and livestock produces such as Milk, Meat, Wool, Eggs and Broilers are increasing at a remarkable rates every year. If implemented professional practices and latest technologies available, Livestock Farming would emerge as one of the top professions at Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh is also blessed with presence of 5 Main Rivers of India, which makes its land highly fertile and paucity of water may not be faced as acutely as any other state without rivers. Madhya Pradesh is also surrounded by 5 States of India which makes it a favorable location for Industry players to manufacture and have easy and low cost transportation of products.
Madhya Pradesh is the latest target State for all Agriculture Business Houses due to its emerging growth of agriculture and all favorable resources available.
Agriculture Exhibition in Madhya Pradesh would help the State Farmers to observe the latest technologies available in farming methods and best practices applicable to have maximum output and lower costs in both, Agriculture Farming and Livestock Farming.
Agriculture Exhibition in Madhya Pradesh would become a Business Platform:
- For Manufacturers to generate business lead from Distributors/Dealers, Government and Farmers
- For Distributors / Dealers to generate business leads from Farmers and explore possible product addition from other Manufacturers searching for the supply channel
- For Progressive Farmers and FPOs to market their own products among other Farmers and Manufacturers who are seeking for such raw materials
- For Government to display and explain their schemes for Farmers. Also, they can discuss upcoming Tenders for Suppliers.
- Agriculture Conference along with Exhibition, enables knowledge sharing between farmers and experts
FarmTech Asia would play a vital role in development of Agriculture Industry by its Agriculture Exhibition and Agriculture Conference.
FarmTech Asia 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Agriculture Machinery
- Agriculture Equipment
- Agricultural Departments
- Horticulture and Floriculture
- Greenhouse and Polyhouse Technology
- Pipes and Pumps
- Packaging Technology
- Solar Products& Solutions
- Consultancy Firms
- Tractors and Attachments
- Government Departments and Bodies
- Irrigation and Water Harvesting
- Agricultural Logistics
- Tyres Manufacturers
- Agricultural Inputs
- Organic Products
- Fertilizers and Chemicals
- Gardening and Landscaping
- FAgricultural Spare Parts
- Plasticulture and Tissue Culture
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- IT & Software Solution Provider
- Pre to Post Harvest Treatments
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farming Turn Key Projects
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farming Technologies and Equipment
- Feed and Feed Additives
- Veterinary Products & Surgical
- Agricultural Progressive Farmers
- Dairy, Poultry and Livestock Farmers
- Industrialist, Traders and Manufacturers
- Suppliers, Dealer and Distributors
- Wholesaler and Retailer
- Agronomists and Expert Researchers
- Agents, Contractors and Consultants
- Government Authorities
- Associations Heads
- Farm Owners
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Heads