Category: Sporting Goods
Location: HITEX Exhibition Centre, Hyderabad, Telangana India
Organizer: Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Ltd. – First Floor, Trade Fair Office Building HITEX Exhibition Center, Izzat Nagar, Hyderabad 500 084 Telangana, India
Phone: +91 40 23112121 / 22 / 23
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
India’s Sports, Fitness & Wellness Industry Expo
Sport Expo India 2020: Event Profile
Sport Expo India 2020 is an exposition of Sports, Fitness and Wellness industry organized by HITEX, Hyderabad which is scheduled to take place 31 July to 02 August 2020 at HITEX Exhibition Centre, Hyderabad. Sport Expo India showcases wide-ranging products and services of Indian and International sports, fitness and wellness brands. The three-day expo brings together sports equipment and accessories manufacturers, sports technology and innovation providers, sports retailers and distributors, sports marketing professionals, sports media experts, sports federations and associations, fitness trainers, gyms, health clubs, wellness products & services, sports enthusiasts and potential customers all under one roof.
Sport Expo India 2020 blends B2B and B2C segments and caters to diverse audience. 45000+ visitors are expected to participate in the event.
INDIA’S SPORTS, FITNESS AND WELLNESS INDUSTRY
India, with its huge young population, is firmly growing to become a sporting superpower. Indians are becoming more fitness-conscious, taking up sports and creating high demand for modern infrastructure, equipment and accessories.
With the staggering rise of budget fitness chains across the country, fitness became more accessible to a wider audience. Sports goods, fitness equipment, gadgets, apparel, shoes, nutrition supplements and wellness products are becoming more popular among the consumers.
Growing income, quality of life, globalization exposure and health awareness are boosting the demand for the sports and fitness equipment.
- Quarter of the total population of India are between age 15 and 29 forming the target consumer base for sports and fitness products
- Government has set aside a $262 million (Rs 1,756 crore) budget for its ‘Khelo India’ (Play India) program
- Number of sports and fitness accessories users is projected to reach 140.2 million in 2023
- Sports and fitness goods market to reach $5,565 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 9% during 2019-2023
- Indian sporting goods are exported to more than 100 countries and trusted globally
- Upsurge in domestic sports leagues in last decade is creating new consumer base
- Growing emphasis on more sports and physical activities in schools and colleges
- More and more corporate companies are investing in the sports ecosystem through CSR
India’s share of the global sports goods export market is expected to grow with the country establishing its credibility in the international market. Sports goods manufactured in India are exported to more than 100 countries worldwide. Total exports amount to nearly 60% of India’s output. Inflatable balls, sports accessories, cricket gear, hockey gear and sportswear are among the top exported categories.
UK, USA, UAE, Australia, South Africa, Germany, France and Netherlands are among the major export destinations.
- Sports Equipment
- Sports Technology
- Sports Infrastructure
- Gym & Fitness Equipment
- Nutrition & Wellness Products
- Spas & Health Clubs
- Yoga Centers
- Sports Medical Care
- Sports Leagues & Events
- Sportswear & Fitness Apparel
- Sports & Fitness Clubs
- Adventure Sports Accessories
Sport Expo India 2020: Visitors Profile
- Sports Goods Retailers & Distributors
- Fitness Equipment Retailers & Distributors
- Wellness & Nutrition Enthusiasts
- Healthcare Professionals
- Sports & Fitness Enthusiasts
- Schools, Colleges & Sports Academies
- Sports Governing Bodies & Associations
- Sports, Fitness & Wellness Coaches
- Sports Consultants & Administrators
- Sports Agencies & Media