Date: 13 – 16 March, 2020
Location: HITEX Exhibition Center, Trade Fair Office Building, Izzathnagar, Kothaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084 India
Organizer: Reed Exhibitions India: Unit – 03, 04, 05 First Floor, Southern Park, D2 Saket, New Delhi 110017 India
Phone: 011- 66056300
Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tickets: Free Entry
PrintFair 2020 expo will facilitate the Printing and print buyers, Publishers and owners of commercial newspapers by giving them an opportunity to share their expertise with the attendees. 275 Exhibitors and over 3000+ Business visitors participated in last edition.
PackPlus South 2019 & PrintFair 2019 Made it BIG at Bengaluru
PrintFair 2020: Industry
The Indian Printing Industry, growing at a rate of 12% per annum, comprises more than 250,000 big, small and medium printers. The current annual turnover of the industry is more than INR 50,000 crores (USD 11 Billion).
The printing industry in India is slowly progressing from the heavy machinery using industry to a more software-centric business. The Indian printers are today equipped with the latest computer controlled printing machines and flow lines for binding, while state-of-the-art digital technologies are used in pre-press. UV digital printing and inkjet technology are also on the rise in India. The advent of global brands, rising consumerism and growth of the pharmaceutical industry have seen an increase in the scope for package printing. Giving an optimistic outlook of the industry, the package printing sector is growing at the annual rate of 17 percent, commercial printing at a rate of 10-12 percent and digital printing at robust 30 percent.
The digital printing industry is seeing significant transformations with new technologies & applications providing cost-effective and customized solutions. For the foreseeable future, offset and digital will not only co-exist, but will also complement each other- with offset taking the medium-to-longer jobs and digital performing on short-to-medium run lengths.
The booming Indian economy, increasing consumerism, entry of global brands in the country and opening of the sector to foreign investors are bound to offer growth opportunities to the industry.
About The Organizer:
Reed Exhibitions – Delivering contacts, content and communities with the power to transform your business
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organizer with over 500 events in 30 countries. In 2017, Reed brought together over seven million event participants from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today, Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organised by 38 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events. It is part of RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. The group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs approximately 30,000 people of whom half are in North America.
Reed Exhibitions India – Bringing you closer to your markets
As a part of the Reed Exhibitions global network, the Indian subsidiary presently runs a portfolio of B2B and B2C events across India. Headquartered in New Delhi, Reed Exhibitions India presently work closely with its JV partners Reed Manch Exhibitions Reed Triune Exhibitors and Comic Con India to organize AMTEX, Comic Con, India Cold Chain Show, India Flexography, India Folding Carton, India Material Handling & Logistics Show, India Retail Forum / Mapic India, India Shopping Center Forum, India Warehousing & Logistics Show, India Warehousing Show, IndiaCorr Expo and Last Mile Delivery’ Expo & Convention. Reed Exhibitions India has also recently acquired India Big 7, the biggest event for gifting, stationary and related industries.
- Image-setters, Scanners, Digital Cameras, Computers and Servers, Data storage devises
- Software – Graphic Design, image processing, workflow, variable data, DTP, CAD/ CAM
- Color measurement, Calibration and Management Systems
- Computer-to-press / Plate / Screen
- Soft and Virtual Proofing Systems and Proofing Presses
- Sheetfed and web offset, screen and digital presses, narrow web inkjet digital colour and monochrome
- Wide format Inkjet digital presses, Plotters and Routers
- Web Guides, Inspection & Defect Detection Systems
- Continuous Stationery Printing Machines
- Ink Mixing, Feeding Systems
- Die Cutting, Embossing, Foil Stamping, Varnishing, Lacquering Machines
- Counting, Folding, Stitching, Creasing and Perforating, Punching, Slitting and Cutting Machines
- Gathering, Collating, Stacking, Bundling Machines, Carton Pasting, Folded Carton Punching
- Coating and Laminating Machines
- Folding, Gluing, Pasting Machines and Accessories, Corrugation Machinery
- Book binding, Case making, Trimming machines, Wire and Spiral Binders
- Envelope, Paper Towel, Paper Bag, Paper Cup, Paper Tray Making Machines
- Materials and Consumables
- Pre-Press Chemicals, Plates
- Paper & board, Inks, Varnishes, Lacquers, Adhesives & Glues
PrintFair 2020: Visitors Profile
- Package, label and commercial Printers
- Converters, Machinery for corrugated box & box manufacturers
- Printing & Print buyers
- Publishers, Owners of commercial newspapers
- Production / Quality control managers
- Design Houses, Art directors & Production managers
- Graphic Designers
- Packaging Development Manager
- Print Shop Managers
- Printing Technologists