Date: 10 – 12 January, 2020
Location: Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd., Sr.no 198, MIDC, Pimpri Colony, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra 411018 India
Organizer: Media Today Group, J-73, Paryavaran Complex, J Block, Neb Sarai, IGNOU Road, New Delhi – 110068 India
Phone: +91-11- 29535593 / 29535872
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
International Flora Expo 2020: Event Profile
The 15th International Flora Expo 2020 is the gateway to realize the huge potential of South Asian market as a year round supplier and consumer. India, has unique culture of flower consumption in many forms like garlands, flower carpets, floral rains and floral jewelry, to name a few. This event is going to be held on 10 – 12 January, 2020 at Pune, India. Flora Expo will bring visitors not only conventional flower and gardening industry professionals but also mass buyers from new types of large industry retailers such as home centers, supermarkets, departmental stores and interior shops. The buyers will come from every part of India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Persian Gulf & Arabian countries and many other parts of the world. International Flora Expo 2020 is one and the only opportunity in India for international suppliers to meet and trade with all of them on one single platform.
International Flora Expo 2020: Why Exhibit?
Maharashtra is a leading Indian state in commercial horticulture, floriculture and allied interests. It is the largest producer and exporter of many horticulture crops like grapes, pomegranates, mangoes, bananas, oranges, etc. and the largest cut flowers and plant producing state of India. Greenhouse concept, an integral part of horticulture, was first introduced in India through Maharashtra. Since then, it has been home to major greenhouse manufacturers and accessories suppliers. Talegaon Floriculture Park, situated near Pune, is a unique example of cluster based approach of floriculture in India. Pune, our venue, has some of the biggest floriculture production centers, spread across 100 to 200 kilometres radius. It has become a major hub for international breeders and planting material suppliers and the ultra-modern tissue culture labs for horticulture and floriculture industry. In nursery and garden centers trade, it is a major producer of high quality ornamental flowers, trees and pot plants, it also caters to the demand of emerging landscape and vertical gardening industry. It also enjoys a location advantage of being close to Mumbai, where India’s biggest perishable cargo complex exists, enabling quick export of these products. Enjoying these advantages, Pune undoubtedly has been Media Today’s prime choice for organizing the 15th edition of International Flora Expo 2020, 14th International Landscape & Gardening Expo, 12th International Horti Expo 2020, and 6th Agrex India 2020.
International Flora Expo 2020: Exhibitors Profile
Manufacturers, Growers, Breeders, Dealers, Packers, Wholesalers, Importers, Exporters and Distributors of the following products:
- Production Machines & Equipment: Greenhouse Construction and Engineering Climate control, Cold chain, Shading nets and protection materials, Automation Equipment, Poly greenhouse & Glasshouse, Plant protection Shade house and Polyhouse Manufacturers, Test and Measuring equipment, Post Harvest Technologies, Grading and Sorting Equipment, Packaging and Bundling Machines, Automatic Seeding and Planting Machines
- Gardening: Horticultural Supplies (potting, composts, containers, hanging baskets, shovels, wood decks, terracotta, etc.) Exterior products, Soil Fertilizers, Manure, etc.
- Packaging, Decorating & Accessories: Packaging material, Wrapping paper, Flower vases, Baskets, Floral foam Wires Tapes, Ribbons, Art flower, etc.
- Planting Material: Breeders and propagators of patented varieties, rooted and unrooted cuttings suppliers, Bulbs and tubers suppliers, Tissue culture units, Nursery stock suppliers, Seeds & seedlings suppliers
- Processed Flower: Arranged flowers Bouquets (Bridal, home & corporate use), Dried flowers, Artificial and Silk flowers, Preserved & pressed flowers Potpourri, etc.
- Irrigation & Fertigation System: Drip Irrigation Systems, Misting systems, Fogging Systems, Sprinkler Systems, Mixing Machine, Fertilizer Supplier, Plant Protection Chemicals, Growth regulators & stimulants
- Seeds: Flower seeds, Vegetable seeds, Medicinal plants & herbs Seedlings, Bulbs etc.
- Importers &Exporters: Importers and exporters from India and across the world.
- Overseas Buyers from: Japan, USA, Germany, France, Australia, Israel, Russia, Holland, Italy, China, Korea, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, U.A.E., Bangladesh, Thailand, UK, Nepal, Pakistan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Taiwan, Singapore etc.
- Flower Processing Cos.: Pressed flower manufacturers, Dry flower manufacturers, Potpourri manufacturers Corsage bouquet designers, etc.
- Landscape Managers: Landscape producers, Interior coordinators Garden designers, Movies / TV / CM / stage setters Advertising Agencies etc.
- Schools, Laboratories Other Professionals: Universities Professional laboratories, Flower arrangement classes, Ikebana Classes, Flower related organizations, Flower, designers, etc.
- Bulk Buyers: Wedding planners / companies, Botanic gardens, Event, halls, Hotels and restaurants, PR agencies etc.
- Retailers: Florists, Online florists, Supermarkets, Home centers, Gardening shops Department Stores, Gift shops etc.
- Growers & Breeders: Greenhouse flower growers Open field flower growers, Nurserymen, Horticulturists & floriculturists Corporate Farmer’s cooperatives.
- Wholesalers: Wholesale markets, Wholesalers, Traders, Commission agents etc.
International Flora Expo 2020: Visitors Profile
Visitors like Pressed flower manufacturers, Dry flower manufacturers, Potpourri manufacturers, Corsage bouquet designers, Interior, School Laboratories, Universities, Bulk Buyers, Retailers, Greenhouse flower growers, Open field flower growers, Nurserymen Horticulturists & floriculturists, Corporate Farmer’s, Wholesalers, Wholesale markets Wholesalers, Traders and Commission agents.