Date: 08 – 12 September, 2020
Location: Shanghai New Int’l Expo Centre (SNIEC) – No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China
Organizer: UBM Asia Ltd. 17/F, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Phone: 86-21-6437-1178 / 3339-2222
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
26th China International Furniture Expo
China International Furniture Expo 2020 is the region’s premier trading platform which engages over 100,000 participants annually from 155 countries and regions.
Known by its high quality products and comprehensive range of exhibitors, Furniture China 2020 is the ideal platform for visitors sourcing for mid to high end products, gain ideas from the designing stage to finished goods.
By attending this event, you can learn the newest industry trend; find collaboration opportunities, purchase raw material and network with middle and high-end traders. China International Furniture Expo 2020 offers global buyers and traders infinite business opportunities with reliable suppliers and makes your business ahead of market competition within the industry, bringing you all the high end furniture prospects in just one fair.
Focuses on Excellence:
The China International Furniture Expo 2020, better known as Furniture China, takes the lead in the industry for over two decades. As one of the world’s leading B2B trade fairs, over 100,000 participants are involved in the show every year.
- ACCESS to the whole value chain of the furniture industry
- NETWORK with solution providers and key industry players
- ENGAGE your business with Furniture China
- DISCOVER a wider range of Contemporary Furniture
- MEET the spotlight of this edition FMC / FMP
At the total exhibition area of 300,000 m2, both local and international exhibitors will set up their booths to showcase their furniture items as well as related technology and accessories. The exhibitors can reach decision markers, explore the wide local market, and network with buyers worldwide.
A complete range of new releases by international manufacturers, wholesalers and designers, including: Bedroom Furniture, Lounge Furniture, Dining Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, Occasional Furniture, Furnishings & Fabrics, Lighting & Lamps, Rugs & Floor coverings, Artwork & Framing, Objects d’art.
Furniture China 2020: Visitors Profile
- 43% Designer / Specialist, Interior designer, furniture product designer, design studio and institution
- 32% Trader / distributor / retailer / wholesaler / importer & exporter
- 14% Furniture Manufacturer
- 10% Purchaser or store owner for furniture good
- 1% Individual furniture buyers