Date: 21 – 22 November, 2019
Location: National Rail Museum, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021 India
Organizer: Exhibitions India Group (EIG) – C-103, Industrial Estate, Phase III, Okhla, New Delhi 110020 India
Phone: 91-11-42795036 / +91 8860575299
Timings: 09:00 AM – 17:30 PM
CILT India Expo 2019: About
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) along with Exhibitions India Group (EIG) announce CILT India Expo 2019 at National Rail Museum, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 21 – 22 November 2019.
CILT India Expo 2019 brings logistics, warehousing and cold chain industries together to showcase latest innovations and technologies, discover new trends & methodologies, and build relationships.
Association with thought leadership programme can strategically boost your brand visibility. Sponsorship allows you to enjoy enhanced visibility & access and enables your company to reach out to leaders, prominent stakeholders and experts from the industry in just one location.
Opportunities at CILT India Expo 2019:
The logistics industry in India, which is currently worth $160 billion, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5 per cent to reach about $215 billion by 2020.
- Display Brand – Showcase / exhibit your latest products & solutions
- Business Matchmaking – Meet potential new business partners
- Lead Generation – Network with essential connects from Government and Industry
- Knowledge Platform – Witness innovative solutions and services at display
- Global Speakers – Brainstorm and connect with international industry experts
- Networking Cocktail Dinner – Bond and connect with peers
Spotlight on Action Plan: Integrated National Logistics Policy
- Optimizing the current modal mix (road-60%, rail-31%, water-9%)
- Incentivizing the sector (financing and funding)
- Ensuring standardization in logistics (warehousing, packaging, 3PL players, freight forwarders)
- Improving India’s ranking in the Logistics Performance Index
- Lower the logistics cost with impetus on economic growth by driving competitiveness in exports
- Developing Multi Modal Logistics Parks
- Creating a single window for logistics e-marketplace
- Creating center of trade facilitation
- Partnership between government, private players and academia to drive innovation
Industry Speaks: Changing logistics landscape: Delivering possibilities in the digital era
- Developing strategies for a connected logistics world
- Building connections across land, air and sea
- Competition vs cooperation? Unearthing the best opportunities for growth
- Adapting to new realities
- Understanding the changing shape of logistics
- Developing trends and the future of delivery
- Contribution and growth plans
Regional Connect & WiLAT: Breaking through regional borders
- Creating efficient logistics cross-border strategy
- Understanding regulation, standardization, harmonization etc.
- Opportunities for partnerships: building relations across new markets
- A connected world: prospects for ports and logistics developments
- Regional connectivity in boosting competitiveness and accelerating economic growth
- Infrastructure to promote close economic cooperation
- Taking domestic e-commerce international: growing cross-border delivery
- South East Asia: the next hub for global e-commerce?
Tech Talk: Creating a platform for integrated logistics solution
- Leveraging new technology to deliver smart, seamless solutions for clients
- Creating a universal platform for connected advantage
- Next-generation logistics: what can we expect from our tech-driven future?
- Technology to solve e-fulfillment challenges in the digital age
- Leveraging the potential of IoT / adoption of digital solutions (digitized value chain, inventory, order, fleet management)
- Monitoring, tracking, connecting devices (GPS, hardware installed in fleets, real-time data collection)
- AI & Machine Learning
- Data science and analytics (interpret data, automate decision making, improve performance)
Development of logistics infrastructure capacity
- India’s performance on Logistics Performance Index
- Initiatives undertaken to improve logistics
- Bharatmala Pariyojana: Development of a network of Economic Corridors
- Sagarmala Programme for port development
- Development of Dedicated Freight Corridors by Railways
- Creating and developing infrastructure for multi-modal connectivity: Ports, Airports, Inland Waterways, Railways, Roads
- Issue of connectivity, operations and security
- Development of highway infrastructure
- Land Ports to enable land trade with neighboring countries
- Development of National Waterways to enable ecological & economical freight movement
Terminal operations: Creation of Multi-modal Logistics Parks (MMLPs)
- MMLPs to serve as freight aggregation and distribution, integrated storage and warehousing, information technology support, and value-added services
- Developing multi modal infrastructure
- Creating freight terminals
- Connecting ports and logistics developments with MMLPs
- Current status of MMLPs: 35 multi-modal logistics parks across the country
- Upcoming industrial clusters and consumption centers to produce higher freight volumes
- Freight information management
- Integrated solution: One stop shop for all services-warehousing, custom clearances, terminals, etc.
- Multi-modal transport: improved rail, road, especially Inland water transport
- Value added service: provision for packaging, labeling, packing, etc.
Innovations and development in Warehousing, Packaging, Cold Chain, Supply Chain management
- Utilizing analytics to optimize supply chain operations
- From global to local: The advent of regional warehousing and fulfillment centers
- Building excellence in multi-channel customer experience: Online, retail, B2B, B2C
- Supply Chain 4.0 and connected warehouse
- Streamlined and transparent regulations and procedures
- Providing express delivery to global markets
- Building opportunities for flexible services
Strategies for Financing, investment and importance of skilling the work force
- Huge market size and opportunity
- Lending on easier terms with enhanced limits
- Investor interest in B2B logistics tech startups
- Investments and funds flowing in the sector
- Training and skilling the work force to meet the requirement in the digital era
- Training institutes, career opportunities in logistics sector
- Providing soft skills, operations and technical training
- Core issues leading to the lack of quality workforce?
- Defining skills required at operational, middle and senior levels?
- Can involvement of international players help in maintaining skill standards?
Participate at CILT India Expo 2019 as a:
Enhance brand recall and visibility to get maximum coverage and generate business leads through our various customized sponsorship opportunities, including Gold, Silver, Visitor Carry Bags, Delegate Kit, Associate, Lanyard for Badges Partners, Expo Badges, Lunch, Tea / Coffee, etc.
Showcase your latest products, solutions and services to our 3000+ Visitors, 90+ Global Speakers, 500+ Delegates and get direct access to potential clients.
Share insights and learn from industry experts and peers. Be a part of the conference sessions as speakers and panelist to share your expertise while increasing your Brand value at CILT India Expo 2019.
Hear from the industry experts. Be a part of our two day conference at CILT India Expo 2019, network with the dignitaries and fellow delegates over cocktail dinner and lunch. Have the access to all the presentations shared by speakers.